Austin is an exciting market for us because of its innovative tech scene, complete unique culture and proximity to one of the nation's largest universities.
AUSTIN, TX (PRWEB) March 20, 2013
Leloca, the free Smartphone application which offers geo-targeted instant deals for exclusive restaurants based on a user’s location, which was recently featured in the New York Times, Crain’s New York Business and Huffington Post, will officially launch in Austin, Texas on April 1, 2013 (it is currently in beta). Leloca has been successfully connecting NYC foodies with real-time discounts (typically 30-50% meals) with open tables at more than 300 restaurants since 2012. Leloca's innovative deal platform offers Smartphone users instant deals without having to buy online, share personal financial information, or have to buy or print a voucher for redemption. Plus, unlike bigger discount services, merchants only pay about $1 per customer.
Leloca will feature $1 lunch and drink promotions from some of the top Austin restaurants including Southside Flying Pizza, Rockin’ Tomato and Taco Xpress.
“We created Leloca to help foodies save money while discovering new places and help local businesses increase profits. Smartphone apps such as Leloca make cities more efficient, increase discovery of new places, and reduce wasted electricity, food, rent, etc.,” says Leloca CEO Douglas Krone. “Austin is an exciting market for us because of its innovative tech scene, complete unique culture and proximity to one of the nation's largest universities.”
Benefits for Consumers
- Leloca is dramatically different from other online deal sites; no credit card is needed from users. Leloca's innovative deal platform offers smartphone users instant deals without having to buy online, share personal financial information, or have to buy or print a voucher for redemption.
- The app offers users instant discounts, typically 30-50% off meals, at popular restaurants near their immediate location
- The deals are totally free for the user; it takes just a click to secure the deal and get the barcode, which is then scanned from the phone by the merchant
Benefits for Merchants
- Unlike other deal sites, Leloca’s merchants have complete control of the deal being offered, from what the discount will be, to where it will be offered
- Ability to turn deals on or off instantly, or on a pre-set schedule
- Delivers immediate profits to local businesses
- Unlike bigger discount services, merchants only pay about $1 per customer
Leloca is available in New York City and Austin, TX and will be rolling out to other major U.S. markets in 2013.
Leloca is a free downloadable Smartphone application supported by any Android and iOS platform that provides deals for exclusive restaurants, spas and retail shops. Leloca is the only Smartphone application that uses “real time” deals coupled with geo-targeting technology for consumers to see the best deals closest to their current locations. Leloca’s “real-time” deals allow consumers to get instant dining and shopping gratification by selecting a nearby deal and presenting it at the merchant within 45 minutes. For more information, visit http://www.leloca.com.
Paramount Public Relations, Inc.
Jessica Prah, 312-953-3257, firstname.lastname@example.org
Elizabeth Lewis, 312-544-4190, email@example.com