With increased computer generated communications, adding the personal touch to a business relationship is not only a good idea, but almost imperative.
Raleigh, NC (PRWEB) May 16, 2013
For entrepreneurs looking to venture into a New Business, one should consider a Greeting Card Client Retention Business. Paul Reiss at Signature Greetings explains why Greeting Cards are so important to professionals and small business owners as part of their Client Retention Program, and why a Greeting Card Client Retention Business is a viable option for entrepreneurs.
There are several reasons why a Greeting Card Client Retention Business is viable:
1. A Greeting Card is unique. Unlike other forms of marketing, a Greeting Card adds a personal touch to a business relationship.
2. A Greeting Card gets opened. Unlike junk mail, people recognize a Greeting Card especially if it is in a colored envelope, and will open it as opposed to throwing it out.
3. A Greeting Card is read immediately. People enjoy greeting cards and will read them immediately.
4. A Greeting Card is most often displayed. Unlike other forms of marketing, a Greeting Card will be displayed on an individuals desk or refrigerator.
5. A Greeting Card is non intrusive. People enjoy receiving Greeting Cards and are not offended when they receive them.
6. A Greeting Card is impressive and will be remembered. Most people remember who sent them a birthday card on their last birthday.
7. A Greeting Card is inexpensive. An individual can purchase a quality Greeting Card between $2 and $4 each.
With the increased use of computer generated reports and communications, faxing, Email and voice mail, adding the personal touch to a business relationship is not only a good idea, but almost imperative.
William James, the well known philosopher and psychologist, stated that receiving appreciation satisfies "the deepest craving in human nature". A Greeting Card Client Retention Business offers their clients what they crave the most.
About Signature Greetings, LLC:
Signature Greetings, LLC was founded in January 2009. Signature Greetings began in 1993 as Client Connection, a Greeting Card Mailing Business operated by two women in Denver, CO. Today, it is owned and operated by Paul Reiss in Raleigh, NC. Paul brings over 20 years of corporate experience to Signature Greetings and the New Business arena.