Our design team has carefully crafted each bra to be worn 24 hours a day, seven days a week to ensure surgical sites, stitches, drains, etc. are comfortably protected and secure. -Dawn Cover
Virginia Beach, Va. (PRWEB) January 15, 2013
Nouvelle Inc., one of the world’s leading manufacturers of surgical recovery products, is pleased to introduce top selling products designed to help speed healing and deliver optimal results following the five most frequent surgeries according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
Four of the top five procedures involve the breasts. “Our bra line offers a comprehensive selection designed to protect and stabilize the breasts following surgery, noted Dawn Cover, president of Nouvelle Inc. “Our design team has carefully crafted each bra to be worn 24 hours a day, seven days a week to ensure surgical sites, stitches, drains, etc. are comfortably protected and secure.”
Top Five Cosmetic Procedures
1. Breast Augmentation: Often referred to as augmentation mammoplasty, this popular procedure is performed to increase or restore breast volume after weight reduction or pregnancy. Specially designed bras aid in breast augmentation support and recovery.
2. Breast Implant Removals: (Augmentation Patients Only): According to the Food and Drug Administration, as many as 20 percent of women who receive implants for augmentation have had to have their implants removed within eight to 10 years. Bras to help speed recovery are designed to protect and stabilize implants for maximum healing.
3. Breast Lift: A breast lift or mastopexy helps raise and firm the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening surrounding tissue. Post-surgical bras assist patients in various stages of the healing process.
4. Breast Reduction in Men: Breast reduction is a common surgical treatment for gynecomastia, or enlargement of the male breasts. Recovery involves use of compression shirts, tanks or vests in order to control swelling, flush out harmful fluids and accelerate healing.
5. Buttock Implants: Also referred to as buttocks augmentation, gluteal implants enhance the appearance, size and definition of gluteal muscles by placement of solid silicone forms. Gaining in popularity is the Brazilian Butt Lift, in which fat is grafted or transferred from the hips or lower back and injected into the peaks of the buttocks to improve curve and shape.
Nouvelle manufactures and distributes post-surgical compression wear, body shaping garments, and scar care products worldwide from its facility in Virginia Beach, Va. Each garment is handcrafted with care, and customized for optimal healing of single or multiple cosmetic procedures. For more information about international distribution and sales, please contact Dawn Cover via email or telephone.