Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 28, 2013
When color authority Pantone announced late last year that Emerald green was its new Color of the Year for 2013, Topazery Jewelry began combing through its inventory of antique and vintage emerald pieces. Today, the antique jewelry boutique is pleased to announce that the latest Topazery review is now complete. In celebration of Emerald’s “Color of the Year” recognition, the company has just released a Top Five List of Emerald Jewelry Pieces.
According to the Pantone press release announcing Emerald as the "Color of the Year,” “Most often associated with brilliant, precious gemstones, the perception of Emerald is sophisticated and luxurious.” The press release went on to point out, “As it has throughout history, multifaceted Emerald continues to sparkle and fascinate.” Nothing brings out the precious gemstone’s sophistication, luxuriousness, radiance and fascination quite like an exquisite piece of antique jewelry.
In recognition of this fact, Topazery has come up with its very own review list of Top Five Emerald Jewelry Pieces. Following are the entries comprising that list in descending order.
5. Emerald Engagement Ring with Heart Shaped Diamonds – This ring is romantic and colorful all rolled into one.
4. Art Deco Antique Emerald and Diamond Brooch – Emeralds aren’t just for the finger. Play up a favorite outfit with the Color of the Year.
3. Emerald and Baguette Cut Diamond Engagement Ring – The centerpiece emerald is prong set in an unusual and innovative mounting.
2. Filigree Antique Style Engagement Ring – A magnificent mounting showcases this new antique style engagement ring’s emerald to perfection.
1. Antique Emerald Ring with Scalloped Design – Showcasing not one, not two, but three emeralds, this antique ring walked away the obvious winner.
“Culling the list was no easy task,” stresses Topazery spokesperson Jan Walden. “The lively, radiant, lush green tone of the gemstone that earned Emerald the Pantone Color of the Year distinction had to make a prominent showing for the item to make the cut onto our Top Five Antique Emerald Jewelry Pieces review list.”
For more information on how to perk up a jewelry wardrobe with 2013’s Color of the Year, contact Jan Walden at (678) 528-8901. To browse Topazery Jewelry’s full line of emerald jewelry pieces, visit the company online at http://www.topazery.com/.