San Antonio, TX (PRWEB) June 20, 2013
Valencia Group will mark Culinary Arts Month in July by introducing the Tapas Trio menu at three of its award-winning properties: Hotel Valencia Riverwalk in San Antonio, Texas; Hotel Sorella CITYCENTRE in Houston, Texas and Hotel Valencia Santana Row in San Jose, California. Available from July 1-31, the $30 Tapas Trio incorporates three small plates that celebrate the season, culinary diversity of each location and the talented toques that have elevated their respective food and beverage outlets to best of status.
The Tapas Trio showcases portions sizes, flavors and regionally sourced ingredients that offer a perfect respite from the summer heat and a fun, sharable option to enjoy with friends. In Houston at The Bistro in Hotel Sorella CITYCENTRE, Chef Andres Rumis presents a dinner only offering that includes:
- Gulf Shrimp Ceviche with Tamarind Juice, Chipotle Mojo, Avocado Cilantro Sherbet
- Grilled Watermelon Salad with Compressed Cucumber, Goat Cheese, Pickled Red Onion, Olive Oil and Balsamic Drizzle
- House Crafted Duck Prosciutto Bruschetta with Arugula and Quail Egg
Chef Jeffery Balfour at Hotel Valencia Riverwalk has created a mix and match selection of items for the Tapas Trio with availability starting at 4 pm each day at either Citrus restaurant or Vbar. The menu includes:
- Grilled Bread, Roasted Garlic, Hard Boiled Egg and Parsley, Sauce Sal Morejo
- Smoky Artichokes, Texas Goat Milk Ricotta, Mint and Lemon Oil
- PEI Mussels Steamed in Harissa and Coconut Milk
- Classic Citrus Crab Cake, Toasted Pumpkin Seeds, Roasted Chile
- Beausoleil Oysters on the Half Shell, Balsamic-Tomato Mignonette
- Roasted Chicken, Salt Cured Olive, Preserved Lemon
- Grilled Hanger Steak, Salted Caramel Glace, Arugula
- Fennel Crusted Pork Ribs, Green Herb Chimichurri
- Speck Wrapped Texas Quail, Chèvre and Pecorino, Sunchokes
San Jose’s Citrus at Hotel Valencia Santana Row highlights the Tapas Trio service Monday through Saturday nights. Chef Robert Sapirman’s sampler includes:
- Cider Braised Chorizo, Dried Cherries, Garbanzo Beans
- Green Papaya Salad, House Made Beef Jerky
- Heirloom Tomato Grilled Prawns, Corn "Risotto"
To learn more about Valencia Group’s culinary team and offerings, please click here.
About Valencia Group
Houston-based Valencia Group provides management, development, branding and repositioning services for independent, full-service boutique hotels owned by the company, in addition to third parties. Recognized both nationally and internationally for their exceptional service and style, Valencia Group hotels fuse a crisp, globally-inspired modern design aesthetic with warm Mediterranean influences. Valencia Group continues to forge a niche with anchor hotels in mixed-use environments where the right balance of residential, restaurant, retail and office coalesce to create full-spectrum accretive value in sought-after urban settings. Signature properties such as Hotel Valencia Santana Row in San Jose, CA, Hotel Sorella CITYCENTRE in Houston, TX and Hotel Valencia Riverwalk in San Antonio, TX have become destinations and gathering places within their respective communities, some further benefitting from and enriching their location within the cultural heart of a city. All three of these hotels have earned coveted spots on the Condé Nast Traveler Gold List for 2013. This year is one of substantial growth for the company with the second Sorella - Hotel Sorella Country Club Plaza – slated for an autumn opening in Kansas City, MO and a new concept: Lone Star Court. A 21st Century reinterpretation of the nostalgic motor court, Lone Star Court will premier in autumn 2013 in Austin at The Domain. For more information, please visit http://www.valenciagroup.com.