AdWords can be complicated and expensive; this class makes it easy!
Houston, TX (PRWEB) April 19, 2013
The JM Internet Group (web: jm-seo.org), a leader in AdWords training for small business, has announced the successful completion to its April training in Google AdWords. AdWords is Google's pay-per-click advertising program. A business pays, if and only if, web surfers click on its ads on Google. Many people think of SEO and AdWords as in opposition to each other, whereas in fact the two can (and should) work together. In this two-class session, online class students were taught the fundamental do's and don’t's in Google AdWords, and were taught economic strategies within their AdWords campaigns. The next live edition of this class begins in June, 2013.
"Google AdWords can be very difficult to understand for the average small business marketer," explained Jason McDonald, Director of the JM Internet Group. "This class was a great group of small business owners and marketers, and that makes me very excited about our upcoming June, 2013, version of this AdWords training class."
For more information about the June class, and to register go to:
Google AdWords / Pay-Per-Click Training: Class Contents
Students will learn how to take proven SEO techniques and weave them into their Google AdWords advertising. Their AdWords advertising campaigns are thus more effective in their own right, as well as working hand-in-glove with their SEO strategy. Students will also be given a thorough understanding of how to properly and efficiently navigate through Google AdWords. AdWords training begins June 21, 2013.
- Vs. or And? Is it AdWords "versus" SEO, or AdWords "and" SEO? Blending the two together in an efficient integrated marketing strategy.
- AdWords Special Advantages. AdWords has certain unique advantages over SEO, among them geotargeting. When and where AdWords especially shines.
- AdWords Special Needs. Unlike SEO, the customer is charged for each and every click. So there are some special situations and concerns with respect to AdWords, especially "negative" keywords.
- AdWords Rank. Using special tools to monitor rank by Google keyword/keyphrase and blending this data into the AdWords campaign to save money.
- AdWords Bids. Understanding Quality Score and the AdWords bidding process.
- AdWords On Page SEO. Creating effective AdWords campaigns from the beginning.
- AdWords Landing Page SEO. Creating effective AdWords landing pages.
This class had an especially strong showing of Texas participants. Among Texas cities, Austin is of course known as a center of technology, whereas Houston and Dallas are not known to nearly the same degree. In fact, many small business owners and marketers in Texas cities struggle to find online education in Google AdWords and found the JM Internet Group's online AdWords class a welcome alternative to face-to-face classes in Houston, Austin, or Dallas. Part of the JM Internet Group's mission is to bring quality education in Internet marketing to places where there are not always face-to-face classes - not just Houston, Dallas, or Austin but smaller Texas cities as well.
About JM Internet Group
The JM Internet Group provides SEO, Social Media Marketing, and Google AdWords training and courses for busy marketers and businesspeople. Online search engine optimization training helps explain keywords, page tags, link building strategies and other techniques needed to climb to the top of search engine rankings for Google, Yahoo, and Bing. The teaching methodology is hands-on, with live examples and discussions, taught from the convenience of each student's computer.
JM Internet Group, Media Relations