“Cusco and the Sacred Valley is one of the world’s top holiday destinations and we aim to share all the best things that Cusco has to offer visitors planning a trip here" says Nicola Connolly, Best of Cusco's Marketing Director.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Cusco, Peru (PRWEB) January 09, 2013
The Best of Cusco team has been busy hunting down the fresh, the new, the hot and the happening including 36 of Cusco's top dining experiences and 25 top places to stay.
Best of Cusco highlights include:
- Objective, reliable, geo-referenced information on the best tourism providers in the Cusco region (Cusco, Pisac, Urubamba, Ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu).
- Free downloadable trip planner to help visitors plan their trip.
- Comprehensive trip planning information including topics like when to travel, what to pack and how to get there.
- Colourful videos showcasing the region’s attractions.
- Booking facility for hotels and travel insurance.
- Innovative advisory service providing customized advice to people planning trips to the Cusco region.
About Best of Cusco:
Best of Cusco is the information source for independent travel to Cusco, Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley, providing impartial and accurate information on all the best that Cusco has to offer, in the categories of food, accommodation, nightlife, shopping and activities.
Bestofcusco.com is made-up of a team of international writers, tourism professionals and online marketing experts who are passionate about all the best things on offer in the region. We love that feeling of discovering the ‘best’ cocktail or the ‘best’ luxury boutique hotel and want to share these great secrets with the world showcasing Cusco and the Sacred Valley as the magical destination we know it to be!
Contact: Nicola Connolly
Note to Editors:
- Free extracts & images available with permission.
- Nicola Connolly, Marketing Director, Best of Cusco is available for interview.