Because we believe that our patients deserve nothing but the best, our facilities are equipped with the absolute latest technology. We are proud to share this incredible space with both patients and visiting VIP physicians,
Los Angeles, California (PRWEB) October 07, 2012
The Beverly Hills Medical Center of Kuwait (BHMC), a brand new center of care that will be bringing some of the very best doctors in the world to the Gulf, officially opened on October 2, 2012.
The center, which undoubtedly will be the premiere medical center in the Gulf, offers an easy-to-access and unique location, taking up two floors of the world-famous Hotel Missoni.
BHMC will have renowned VIP doctors from all over the world, including chiefs of established departments, professors from top schools, first-class programs, and Harvard-trained experts. Every month, a new famous surgeon will fly in to see patients at the medical center. As a result, BHMC expects to attract patients from around the Gulf who value outstanding patient service and world-class care.
“Because of our-easy-to-access and unique location, in combination with our extraordinary lineup of renowned doctors, we attract interest from not only the Gulf, but from around the world. Our highly sought out surgeons offers outstanding patient service and results,” explains BHMC ophthalmology expert Dr. Zein; Owner and CEO of BHMC Kuwait.
Designed with outstanding patient service in mind, BHMC will be the most technologically advanced medical facility in the Gulf.
"Because we believe that our patients deserve nothing but the best, our facilities are equipped with the absolute latest technology. We are proud to share this incredible space with both patients and visiting VIP physicians,” says Dr. Zein.
The medical center features ophthalmology, plastic surgery, head and neck surgery, dermatology, dentistry, and bariatric surgery departments and will have some of the best physicians in the world. The current list of VIP physicians include, but is not limited to:
- Dr. Stephen Foster of the Massachusetts Eye Research and Surgery Institution in Boston, Massachusetts
- Dr. Jorge L. Alió, medical director of the Ophthalmology Institute in Alicante, Spain
- Dr. Kenneth Wright of Wright Center for Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus in Los Angeles, California
- Dr. Babak Azizzadeh, director of the CENTER for Advanced Facial Plastic Surgery in Beverly Hills, California
- Dr. Babak Larian, director of the CENTER for Advanced Head & Neck Surgery in Beverly Hills, California
- Dr. Joely Kaufman of Dr. Brandt's Advanced Cosmetic Dermatology in Manahattan, New York
- Dr. Jimmy Firouz, director of the Firouz Institute of Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery in Beverly Hills, California
“I am sure I speak on behalf of all of the physicians when I say that I am genuinely excited about being a part of this marvelous medical center,” says Dr. Babak Azizzadeh.
Through an agreement with the Hotel Missoni, BHMC will make sure that out-of-town guests have a comfortable and relaxing place to stay. The hotel, and the medical practice, is just 16 kilometers away from the Kuwait City International Airport (KWI). The hotel offers breathtaking suites, two world-class restaurants, the extraordinary Choco Café, a state-of-the-art spa, and an ultra luxurious pool.
For more information, please visit http://www.beverlyhillskuwait.com or call +(965)-222-89999.