"Neurolon customers can really optimize their mental performance and improve their lives as a whole. Neurolon is Improving Minds While Improving Lives."
(PRWEB) November 20, 2012
What is Neurolon?
Neurolon's motto is "Improving Minds While Improving Lives."
Owned by Wealthion, LLC, Neurolon is a one-of-a-kind brain enhancement supplement that serves to enhance the volume of neurotransmitters and neural pathways in the brain. This results in a wide range of benefits, from greater mental stamina and improved memory, to more efficient learning capabilities and more alertness.
“People are constantly working out and purchasing supplements in an attempt to nurture the body. But so few people nurture the brain! That's where Neurolon comes in. Neurolon is a new supplement that nurtures your mind,” explained Vlad Danciu, CEO of Neurolon developer Wealthion LLC.
Neurolon's take on brain supplements was developed following years of research. Neurolon features a blend of ingredients. One of the main differences between this and other similar products on the market is Neurolon's high percentage of bacopa extract. Bacopa extract promotes brain stimulation and neurotransmitter growth. The supplement also features a blend of Ginkgo Biloba leaf extract, Huperzine, L-Glutamine and Phosphatidylserine, among many other ingredients.
Neurolon isn't just a one-of-a-kind product. Neurolon provides all of its customers with comprehensive coaching services. Customers receive one-on-one help from a friendly and experienced coach who will work to help individuals enhance their minds and work toward life goals.
Says Danciu, “We also offer free personal coaching services to all of our customers. So our customers can really optimize their mental performance and improve their lives as a whole.”
Neurolon is taking their mission to the next level as they strive to improve lives worldwide. For every bottle that's sold, Neurolon donates $3.00 to charity, so customers can rest easy knowing that they're not only improving their own lives; they're helping others too.
Each month, Neurolon selects a new charity to benefit from their fundraising efforts.
Neurolon Launches New Crowd-funding Campaign
Neurolon has established a crowd-funding campaign on http://www.Fundable.com/Neurolon. The objective of this campaign is to spread awareness about this new brain enhancement product, while also raising funds to support further development, marketing and charity.
Neurolon is striving to raise at least $10,000 by December 10, 2012.
Crowdfunding, also known as crowdsourcing, involves a collective effort to support an initiative, project, product or venture. Here's how it works: You pledge your support with a donation. You'll get a reward according to the amount of your pledge:
- $5.00 pledge: $3.00 off promo code.
- $10.00 pledge: $5.00 off promo code.
- $30.00 pledge: A one-month supply of Neurolon, plus a $5.00 off promo code.
- $50.00 pledge: A two-month supply of Neurolon, plus a $5.00 off promo code.
- $100 pledge: Three bottles of Neurolon, a Neurolon T-shirt, plus a $5.00 off promo code.
- $200 pledge: Get six bottles of Neurolon, a Neurolon T-Shirt, a $5.00 off promo code and a personal performance coach.
- $500 pledge: Get a one-year supply of Neurolon, a Neurolon T-Shirt, a $5.00 off promo code, a personal performance coach and a special secret gift.
- $1,000 pledge: You'll receive a one-year supply of Neurolon, a Neurolon T-Shirt, a $5.00 off promo code, a personal performance coach, a special secret gift, plus you'll have an opportunity to become an online distributor.
- $5,000 pledge: When you make a $5,000 pledge, Neurolon executives will contact you to discuss the development of a mutually-profitable arrangement.
To join Neurolon's crowd-funding campaign, visit http://www.Fundable.com/Neurolon.
To learn more about Neurolon brain enhancement supplements, visit http://www.Neurolon.com. Or call 888-724-8929.