We believe small business payroll accounting software should be simple, reliable and flexible .
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) January 21, 2013
The 2013 edition of ezPaycheck payroll software is shipping from Halfpricesoft.com. Small businesses and non-profits that are seeking for the simple, reliable and affordable payroll tax solution are welcome to download and try this in house payroll software for free. Several new features were added to 2013 edition to make it easy-to-use from day one.
- The 2013 edition implements the latest federal and state income tax rate changes.
- The new graphic interface is so intuitive and user-friendly that first time users without an accounting background can start doing payroll immediately after installation. There is no long learning curve like there usually is with financial software.
- The 2013 edition can support flexible tax options that can fits the special needs of churches and non-profits
- The 2013 edition can handle the payroll check for both w-2 employees and 1099 contractors
- The 2013 Edition increased flexibility for assigning multiple pay rates for each employee.
"We believe small business payroll accounting software should be simple, reliable and flexible - so that owners can focus their time and energy on running their businesses, not trying to figure out how to run payroll software." explains Dr. Ge, President and Founder of halfpricesoft.com. “We intentionally engineered ezPaycheck payroll tax software for those end-users who are not professional accountants and payroll tax experts.”
Priced at just $89 per installation for new users ($59 for current 2012 users to renew), ezPaycheck payroll software is affordable for any size business. New users can test-drive the easy-to-use, flexible features of ezPaycheck payroll software for free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp with no obligation. The main features include:
- Updated tax tables for all 50 states, Washington D.C., and federal taxes
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
- Print paychecks in three popular formats: check-in-middle, check-on-bottom or check-on-top
- Print Forms W2, W3, 940 and 941
- Mask employee Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Capability to handle special tax deduction needs -- ideal for churches and non-profits
- Auto-fill data feature that makes payroll tasks faster
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods. Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions.
For 2013, the employee tax rate for social security increases to 6.2%. The social security wage base limit increases to $113,700. IRS asks employers to start using the new social security rate as soon as possible in Year 2013 but not later than Feb 15, 2013
To save time and money on payroll processing, please visit: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
ezPaycheck is developed and distributed by Halfpricesoft.com, a Louisville, Ky.-based firm committed to creating affordable and easy-to-use financial software for small businesses. Additional small-business payroll software titles available from Halfpricesoft.com include w2 1099 software, check printing software, employee time tracking software and ezACH deposit software.