Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) April 23, 2013
The broad ‘health care’ division has been witnessing a rapid growth and technological improvements varying from sector to sector since the past 3-5 years. The evolution of cardiac devices has opened new vistas in the health care industry. Growth rate exhibited by the cardiac devices industry, even during the recession years, confirms the positive growth prospects going ahead.
- Global Cardiac Medical Devices market (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/237179-global-cardiac-medical-devices-an-analytical-report-2009-2015.html) - forecasts to reach at US$65.6 billion by 2015 at a CAGR of 9.8% during the analysis period 2009-2015. The North American segment accounts for approximately 40% of the global value while Europe claims nearly 30% of the market. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region with a CAGR of 11.6% driving a market value of US$17.9 billion by 2015. Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=237179.
- BRICSS Cardiac Medical Devices market (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/237180-cardiac-medical-devices-emerging-markets-brazil-russia-india-china-south-africa-and-south-korea-2009-2015.html) - forecasts to reach at US$11.9 billion by 2015 at a CAGR of 10.9% during the analysis period 2009-2015. China accounts for nearly 27% of the global value and India claims approximately 23% of the market. In terms of CAGR, China and India are the fastest growing regions (12.3% each) while South Korea is just behind. Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=237180.
Among the segments, Cardiac Rhythm Management accounts for nearly 35% of the overall market; Interventional Cardiac Devices and Cardiac Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices stand at second and third positions respectively. On a global scale, CAGR projections for CM&D devices depict the largest value, indicative of an improved investment returns in the upcoming years. The following table describes the respective market value (2015) and CAGR (2012-2015) as per forecasts.
These reports review the latest trends in cardiac devices with a perceptive attempt to disclose the near-future growth prospects. An in-depth analysis on a geographic basis provides strategic business intelligence for healthcare sector investments. The study reveals profitable investment strategies for pharmaceutical manufacturers, biotechnology companies, laboratories, Contract Research Organizations (CROs), government organizations and many more in preferred locations. The report primarily focuses on:
Emerging Market Trends
Advancements in the Technological Space
Market Demand Of The Segments (By-Region)
Key Growth Areas and Market Size
Region-Wise Demand Factor
Key Competitors Edge
The report covers the market analysis by product types. The subdivisions are as:
Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices (CRM)
1. Cardiac Defibrillators
2. Cardiac Pacemakers
3. Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)
4. Surgical Ablation&
Interventional Cardiac Devices (ICD)
1. Coronary Stents
2. PTCA Balloons
3. Cardiac Catheters
4. Intravascular Ultrasound Catheters (IVUS)
5. Coronary Guidewires
6. Arteriotomy Closure Devices &
7. Introducer Sheaths and Others
Cardiac Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices (CM&D)
1. Electrocardiography Devices (ECG)
2. Event Monitors (Manual and Automatic)
3. Cardiac Stimulating Devices
4. Remote Cardiac Monitors
5. Holter Monitors
6. Others (Wrist Rate Monitors, Strapped Rate Monitors)
Peripheral Vascular Devices (PVD)
1. Peripheral Vascular Stents
2. PTA Balloon Catheters
3. Aortic Stent Graft
4. Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filters
5. Embolic Protection Devices (EPD)
6. Peripheral Guidewires
7. Synthetic Surgical Grafts
Electrophysiology (EP) Devices
1. Diagnostic Electrophysiology Catheters
2. EP Laboratory Devices
3. EP Ablation Catheters
Cardiac Prosthetic Devices (CPD)
1. Mechanical Heart Valves
2. Tissue Heart Valves&
3. Transcatheter Heart Valves
The period considered for the study analysis is 2009-2015. The region wise distribution of the market consists of North America (USA and Canada), Europe (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Belgium and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, New Zealand, South Korea, Australia and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America) and Rest of World (South Africa, Middle East and Rest of Rest of World). Incorporating the recession impacts on the industry, the market growth rate in the major economies such as the U.S., Japan, China etc. are estimated individually for the upcoming years.
More than 700 leading market players are identified and 95 key companies in cardiac medical devices industry that project improved market activities in the near future are profiled. The report consists of 222 data charts describing the market shares, sales forecasts and growth prospects. Moreover, key strategic activities in the market including mergers/acquisitions, collaborations/partnerships, product launches/developments are discussed.
Explore more reports on Cardiovascular Device Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/tags/cardiovascular-devices-market-research.html and Medical Devices Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/medical-devices/.
ReportsnReports.com - http://www.reportsnreports.com/ is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.