We released the new ezCheckPrinting software in response to QuickBooks online users’ requests. We are happy to say that ezCheckPrinting check writer is now helping thousands of businesses run better and faster.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) April 19, 2013
Printing QuickBooks checks on blank stock is faster and easier than ever with ezCheckPrinting software and virtual printer from Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com). Payroll accounting software provider halfpricesoft.com introduced the new edition of ezCheckPrinting Virtual Printer for QuickBooks with the updates to support QuickBooks 2013 online version. It also fixed some bugs in printing paychecks with stubs for the QuickBooks desktop version.
To open this cheque software to more Illinois small businesses and accountants, halfpricesoft.com also announced new customers can get ezCheckPrinting and Virtual Printer at $0 when they check out through TrialPay offers.
“With ezCheckPrinting and this new Virtual Printer, QuickBooks and Quicken users can now print checks with stubs on blank stock quickly and inexpensively,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge, “We released the new ezCheckPrinting software in response to QuickBooks online users’ requests. We are happy to say that ezCheckPrinting check writer is now helping thousands of businesses run better and faster.”
Designed with simplicity in mind, ezCheckPrinting cheque software is the easy-to-use and affordable check writer that allows users to print professional-looking checks with logo and signature on blank stock in house. Non-QuickBooks users can run this check printing software as the stand-alone PC check writer.
Writing a check is a snap with ezCheckPrinting! Customers need only to enter the date, payee’s name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Customers can write and print a check with just a few clicks. New customers can download and try this software free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp
In addition to its new compatibility with QuickBooks online version, this check printing software also includes many more features that make check printing easier, faster and less costly for small businesses:
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Customers can make sure the check software is right for their company without obligation before purchasing.
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business.
To learn more about this check writer software, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/quickbooks-checks-virtual-printer.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of innovative 1099, W2 and Payroll Software solutions for accountants and small to medium size businesses. And its popular business and personal Check printing software can save user both time and money.