EzCheckPrinting eliminates the needs of the expensive pre-printed checks to save users money and time.
Miami, Florida (PRWEB) March 08, 2013
Check writer software developer Halfpricesoft.com just released the new ezCheckPrinting Virtual Printer (version 5.0.13) with the updates to support QuickBooks online version. Now both QuickBooks desktop users and online users can print checks through ezCheckPrinting on blank stock in one step.
PC Check software ezCheckPrinting allows users to design and print professional checks with logo on blank stock in house easily. The virtual printer is the optional add-on of this check printing software that allows QuickBooks/Quicken users to print checks on blank stock in one step. Designed with simplicity in mind, ezCheckPrinting cheque software is easy-to-use and flexible. Other updates inside the latest version also include Quick Data Import feature and Multiple Accounts feature.
“EzCheckPrinting eliminates the needs of the expensive pre-printed checks to save users money and time. Many QuickBooks/Quicken users also like this feature to print checks on blank stock through Virtual Printers. We the hope the latest updates can make ezCheckPrinting available to more businesses.” said Dr. Ge, founder of halfpricesoft.com.
With this new virtual printer, QuickBooks users no longer have to enter check data manually to take advantage of the blank stock printing features. Users just need to select this ezCheckPrinting Virtual Printer as the current printer, and then they can print checks from QuickBooks and Quicken on the blank stock easily and inexpensively in one step.
ezCheckPrinting software is compatible with Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, NT, 2003 and 2000.
To take advantage of this QuickBooks and Quicken printing feature, user needs to install both ezCheckPrinting software and the virtual printer on their machine. New customers can download the free trial version of ezCheckPrinting, online at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp and sample all of the software’s features at no charge.
In addition to its new compatibility with QuickBooks, this check printing software also includes many more features that make check printing easier, faster and less costly for small businesses:
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user version plus Virtual Printer), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business. And best of all, users can even get ezCheckPrinting software and the virtual printer license keys for free through TrialPay offers.
Customers can make sure the check software is right for their company without obligation before purchasing at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/quickbooks-checks-virtual-printer.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of innovative 1099, W2 and Payroll Software solutions for accountants and small to medium size businesses. And its popular business and personal Check printing software can save user both time and money.