Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) February 17, 2013
According to consumer groups, disposable diapers are divided into baby disposable diapers and adult incontinence supplies. In 2011, Chinese disposable diaper market size reached RMB20.096 billion, including RMB18.46 billion from baby disposable diapers (up 27.7% year-on-year) and RMB1.636 billion from adult incontinence supplies (up 33.9% year-on-year).
In recent years, the baby disposable diaper industry of China has developed rapidly, but the market penetration rate is still much lower than that in developed countries; in 2011, China’s market penetration rate was just 40%. With the growth of per capita disposable income and the fourth baby boom (2010-2015), Chinese baby disposable diaper market will embrace a broad development space.
In 2011, top four manufacturers Procter & Gamble (17.4%), Hengan, Unicharm and Chiaus contributed 55% to the total sales volume of baby disposable diapers together.
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=219924 .
Currently, Chinese adult incontinence supplies market is in the early stage of development, with the market penetration rate of 3% in 2011. The entire industry is developing rapidly. According to the statistics of Household Paper Committee of China Paper Industry Association, there were 297 adult incontinence supplies manufacturers in 2011, up 100 from 2010. Compared with the baby disposable diaper market, the adult incontinence supplies market has low concentration degree, dispersed production and marketing, without a brand pattern. In 2011, top three players included Zhenqi, Coco and Haoyue.
In China, the production of activated carbon concentrates in regions abundant in coal resources such as Shanxi and Ningxia. In 2012, enterprises with the annual capacity exceeding 50,000 tons included Ningxia Huahui Activated Carbon Company Limited and Shenhua Ningxia Coal Industry Group. In addition, other coal tycoons also spread their wings towards activated carbon field. A case in point was Datong Coal Mine Group, which started its 100,000 tons/a coal-based activated carbon project in June 2012 with total investment of RMB1.17 billion. Once finished, the expected sales will harvest RMB760 million annually.
Wooden activated carbon enterprises in China are largely located in Fujian, Jiangxi, Zhejiang and Jiangsu. But most of them are small-sized ones with the annual capacity ranging from hundreds of tons to thousands of tons. As of late 2012, Fujian Yuanli Actice Carbon Co., Ltd. had realized the capacity of 55,000 tons/a in the wake of capacity expansion and merger of Huaiyushan Activated Carbon and Manzhouli XinFu Activated Carbon, with business coverage from sugar making, food & beverage and food fermentation to medical, water treatment and waste gas treatment. Moreover, enterprises with the annual capacity of wooden activated carbon surpassing 20,000 tons consisted of Zhixing Activated Carbon, Xinsen Carbon Corp., Ltd, etc.
The report highlights the followings:
- supply & demand, trade, competition pattern and development trend of global activated carbon market;
- development environment, supply & demand, competition pattern, import & export and upstream sectors of China activated carbon industry;
- demand forecast of China activated carbon industry, and prediction of demand in industries such as water treatment, food & beverage, chemical, metallurgy, pharmaceutical, automobile, etc;
- Production, operation, investment, M&A, wooden activated carbon business as well as development outlook of five major Chinese wooden activated carbon businesses as well as six major coal-based activated carbon producers.
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=219923.
As China’s second largest inverter welding & cutting equipment producer, Jasic Technology occupied 5.8% market share in 2012. In the first three quarters of 2012, its net income dropped by 15.91% year-on-year to RMB74 million. Because of the fairly high sales ratio in overseas markets, the gross margin of Jasic Technology was stable in 2012 without drastic decline. As the inverter welding & cutting equipment expansion project is completed in 2013, the company’s capacity of inverter welding & cutting equipment will rise to 600,000 sets.
The report covers the followings:
- Industrial environment, technical environment, and policy environment of Chinese inverter welding & cutting equipment;
- Development and outlook of Chinese inverter welding & cutting market, including market size, market structure, regional pattern, corporate competition; future development trends and influencing factors;
- Structure of Chinese inverter welding & cutting application market, as well as development and outlook of main downstream markets;
- Development of major Chinese inverter welding & cutting companies, involving revenue, gross margin, main products and development strategies.
Explore more reports on China Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/country/china/.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.