Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) May 11, 2013
With the fast development of TiO2 industry, China has not only become the biggest TiO2 producer and a consumption market worldwide, but also has become a net exporter since 2011. It means that China is now one of the important suppliers to the world’s TiO2 market. Such transition is affecting the world’s supply structure deeply and it is worth keeping an eye on the China Titanium Dioxide market.
As the production of TiO2 is increasing fast, the supply of titanium ore is tighter than before. Over 50% of titanium ore relies on the import, and the domestic price of titanium concentrate ore has risen to USD388/t in March 2012, costing about USD1,000 in producing per tonne of TiO2. So it is important for the producers to acquire titanium resource. The question is how to acquire the resource and which place will be the best choice. In addition, along with the sluggish downstream demand, the price of TiO2 has decreased since July 2012. So when will be the end of the decreasing trend? Is there any model that can forecast the price trend?
Compared with the development of TiO2 production, the downstream demand is progressing much slower. Are there any new growing points for TiO2 demand?
It has been a while since Jinzhou Titanium was able to produce TiO2 by the chloride process. What is the chloride process technology situation in China at present? Are there any players in China planning to build up chloride process production line? If the producers manage to produce TiO2 by chloride process in large scale, where are the potential markets and how big are they?
Under this background, are there any opportunities in TiO2 industry? To answer this question, and the questions above, This report has made a comprehensive investigation into the industry and got some valuable findings, including opportunities and strategies.
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=243456.
Survey of Prochloraz in China - This intelligent report attaches importance to the following aspects:
- Production summary of prochloraz industry (capacity, output and key manufacturers) and consumption summary by volume in China during 2008–2012
- Price of prochloraz during 2008–2012
- Forecast on China's prochloraz industry, 2013–2017
- Key factors influencing the development of prochloraz industry in China
- Competitors of prochloraz
What are the aims of this report?
- To provide readers with comprehensive & in-depth understanding on China prochloraz industry;
- To identify the major suppliers of prochloraz in China;
- To survey the current production situation of prochloraz technical;
- To discuss and analyze the price fluctuations and find out reasons for such fluctuations;
- To analyze the demand for prochloraz;
- To reveal current consumption of prochloraz in China;
- To find out what drives and restricts the development of prochloraz;
- To predict what the future of China’s prochloraz industry will be.
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=233238.
Reports on China Pesticide Market:
China Pesticide Industry Report, 2012-2015 - The report highlights the followings:
- Production, Sales, Import & Export and Operation of China Pesticide Industry;
- Competition in the Pesticide Industry: Market Competition Pattern in China and Beyond, Industry Entry Barriers, and M&As;
- Development Environment: Industry Supervision Policy, Industry Policy, Industry Chain, Upstream and Downstream Sectors;
- Development Prospect: Production Pattern, Production Structure, Market Demand, Industrial Polices and Others
- Production, Operation, Investment, M&A, Pesticide Business and Development Outlook of 12 Chinese Pesticide Companies.
Pesticides Markets in China - China's demand for pesticides has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next five years, both production and demand will continue to grow. This new study examines China's economic trends, investment environment, industry development, supply and demand, industry capacity, industry structure, marketing channels and major industry participants. Historical data (2002, 2007 and 2012) and long-term forecasts through 2017 and 2022 are presented. Major producers in China are profiled.
China chemical pesticide manufacturing industry, 2013 - China chemical pesticide manufacturing industry, 2013 is valuable for anyone who wants to invest in the chemical pesticide manufacturing industry, to get Chinese investments; to import into China or export from China, to build factories and take advantage of lower costs in China, to partner with one of the key Chinese corporations, to get market shares as China is boosting its domestic needs; to forecast the future of the world economy as China is leading the way; or to compete in the segment. The report provides the whole set of the industry data, in-depth analysis and detailed insight into the chemical pesticide manufacturing industry, market drivers, key enterprises and their strategies, as well as technologies and investment status, risks and trends.
Explore more reports on Chemicals Market, Pesticide, Agrochemical, Petrochemical, Adhesive @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/chemicals/.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets.