Destin, FL (PRWEB) March 18, 2013
Easter week will be one of the busiest vacation weeks for families visiting the Gulf Coast. The beaches will be packed with tourists looking to enjoy some fun in the sun and the local business will be ready to serve any needs they may have. Since the Gulf waters will just be warm enough to enjoy, several different water excursions will be available for booking. Here is TripShock.com's list of the best things to do while visiting Destin during Easter week.
Keep in mind that TripShock.com offers great deals on activities and tours in Destin, FL during Easter week.
1) Dolphin Cruise - Take a dolphin cruise on one of the many boats available in the Destin Harbor. See dolphins play in their natural habitat while learning about Destin's history by a local narrator. This is one of the most popular activities in Destin.
2) Pontoon Boat Rental - Rent a pontoon and cruise to Crab Island for some fun in the sun. Crab Island is a large sandbar that is full of boats and tourists. Once Crab Island is cleared out, take the boat for a cruise on the Bay or Harbor for some sightseeing.
3) Dinner Cruise - Take a dinner cruise aboard the Solaris from the Sandestin Resort. Enjoy live music and dancing. The kids are welcome on this cruise, but proper dress attire is required. Book online with TripShock for discounted children tickets and free appetizers.
4) Waverunner Rentals - Add a little excitement to the trip with a jet ski rental. Take a guided tour and look for some dolphins or just explore the harbor the bay.
5) Parasailing - Parasailing is one of the most exciting things to do while in Destin. Fly over 500 feet in the air with the wind blowing through your toes. It's great for all members of your family too. Book on TripShock for great deals on Parasailing.
6) Deep Sea Fishing - Book a deep sea fishing charter and see what Destin is all about. Destin may be known for their beaches, but fishing is their real calling. Book several different fishing adventures on TripShock.com starting at $49 per person.