We are providing nonprofits the same platform that multi-national enterprise businesses use to drive revenue.
Morrisville, N.C. (PRWEB) February 08, 2013
BP Studios announces the release of WorldCast EMS 7, an affordable, holistic tool for nonprofit groups to utilize effective web marketing, messaging and customer experience management.
BP Studios’ powerful, multipurpose enterprise marketing solution, WorldCast EMS 7, is the latest generation of a leading .NET solution trusted by nonprofit groups of all sizes. WorldCast EMS 7 lets nonprofits build flexible, successful websites, online stores, communities and goal-driven marketing campaigns with ease, and its latest features make it even more powerful for nonprofit groups to drive results and new membership.
“We are providing nonprofits the same platform that multi-national enterprise businesses use to drive revenue. WorldCast EMS 7 is the answer. Marketing automation will enhance existing online marketing features, such as contact management, email marketing, and lead scoring for the purposes of automated lead nurturing and drip marketing. This will help deliver a better user experience and execute more efficient funding campaigns and drive results for a cause,” said Drew Robison, CEO and President of BP Studios.
Enhanced mobile website support introduces responsive design. Responsive web design is a single dynamic website with browser and mobile device detection for a quality viewing experience no matter the device visitors are using. Mobile use is mainstream, so utilizing responsive design to accommodate these new platforms can increase website traffic and revenue. Users can also create content directly from an iPhone, iPad or Android devices with the new on-site editing interface.
WorldCast EMS 7 key improvements include:
- Marketing automation for efficiency – Take action and execute automated marketing campaigns to engage volunteers, nurture leads and maintain conversation about a group’s message.
- Responsive design/enhanced mobile website support for cost savings and compatibility – build websites that automatically accommodate to various mobile devices without redesigning the website, and manage website content on mobile devices. Stand out from the pack.
- Visual workflow designer for detailed strategy – define even the most complex document workflow using a drag-and-drop interface for marketing initiatives. No need for advanced programming – WorldCast EMS 7 handles it automatically, allowing more time for planning or action.
- Translation management for personalization – take control of the website localization process and integrate it with third-party services, such as Translations.com. Reach new audiences and welcome them with open arms.
- User experience (UX) improvements for smooth, intuitive browsing – update website content even more easily with the new on-site editing interface and with many UX enhancements.
About WorldCast EMS
WorldCast EMS is a comprehensive Web enterprise marketing solution designed to help easily create and manage websites, intranets, online stores and communities and running efficient marketing campaigns. WorldCast EMS is a highly flexible ASP.NET platform with a uniquely easy-to-use user interface. It supports mobile websites, SEO, eCommerce, document management, online marketing tools, multilingual websites and multisite management.
About BP Studios
Founded in 1994, BP Studios is an award-winning, full-service web agency specializing in creative media and digital marketing initiatives that deliver results. Headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, BP Studios proudly serves a diverse client base of small and medium businesses, nonprofits, religious organizations and membership groups. BP Studios powers BP WorldCast EMS, a dynamic and multipurpose enterprise marketing solution, to produce and affordably manage online marketing, interactive media, social media and eCommerce. BP Studios delivers engaging SEO/SEM optimized content to the web and mobile devices in any language or format. Other key services include custom web development, marketing, promotions and video production. For more information, visit us at http://www.bpstudios.com.
# # #