(PRWEB) April 05, 2013
As the warm weather rolls in, soccer fans at Fadó Irish pub get ready for the final rounds of all the major soccer tournaments, including the 2014 World Cup Qualifiers. As an Official Soccer Bar, Fadó has attracted a host of fans from the US and all over the world who cheer on their teams weekly in a raucous atmosphere perfectly fitting for the soccer crowd.
With live matches broadcast from all over the US as well as the UK, Europe and South America, it is typical to see Barca fans pouring in at 2:45pm on a Wednesday, English fans enjoying a pint and traditional Irish breakfast at 8am on a Saturday and US Men's National team fans packed in at 10pm on a Tuesday night - all decked out in their fan gear. The atmosphere at Fadó is unparalleled at any other bar in the city making it the official soccer headquarters.
Whether it is the Champions League, the FA Cup, or World Cup 2014 Qualifier matches, Fadó is the best bar to watch the games this spring and summer. Since its opening, Fadó has been the best sports bar for ex-pats, Internationals, and American soccer fans alike to gather and watch the beautiful game.
Here is some general stuff every fan needs to know about the Fadó soccer experience:
- Fadó serves more European draught beer and Guinness than any other place in the city. A real fan watching the beautiful game needs the Perfect Pint.
- No other soccer bar spends more money on broadcast fees or opens earlier to show live International soccer matches than Fadó.
- Fadó offers food and drink specials during the games to treat the fans
- Fadó Irish Pub is an official Soccer Bar of US Soccer. The Fadó Seattle location was voted 'Best Soccer Bar in the U.S.' by fans at USSoccer.com and named '1 of 6 Best Soccercentric Bars in America' by GQ magazine.
- Matches are shown live with sound on - replays usually available daily.
- Semi Final - April 13th and 14th
- Final - May 11th
- Second Leg - April 9th and 10th
- Final - May 25th
-Official Bar for US Soccer
- Home game schedule:
-Washington: June 11
-Utah: June 18
-Ohio: September 10
-Kansas: October 11
Fadó will be crowded with enthusiastic soccer fans supporting their teams and watching the title race in the FA Cup Final, the US World Cup Qualifiers, and the most prestigious inter-league soccer match of the year, the Champions League Final (the global Super Bowl of Soccer) on May 25.
About Fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant
Fadó Irish Pub and Restaurant, is part of a group of authentic Irish pubs formed by three Irish and Irish American entrepreneurs. Kieran McGill, Fadó's CEO, is a native of Dublin, Ireland and created the first Fadó in 1996 in Atlanta, Georgia.