helpful tips and knowledge that should be known before an FDA inspector comes to visit your business.
(PRWEB) March 01, 2013
Avomeen Analytical Services is a custom testing and product development laboratory based out of Ann Arbor, MI. The chemical laboratory that helps its clients nationwide released a series last fall that over viewed helpful tips and knowledge that should be known before an FDA inspector comes to visit your business.
The article “The FDA – When/Why They Visit & How to Respond” which was just recently updated during the end of February includes sections on:
- What might cause the FDA to visit?
- What would be done when the FDA arrives?
- What will they look at?
- Who are the individuals that perform inspections for the FDA?
- What authority do they have?
- Some of the reasons a 483 may be issued?
- Why respond to a 483?
- What the FDA looks for when visiting?
- What to expect?
- How should employees respond to questioning?
- What the FDA cannot ask about?
- Interesting Points.
This recent update includes:
o What will the look at?
Updates to sections:
o What should be done when the FDA Arrives?
o Some reasons a 483 might be issued?
o How should employees respond to questioning?
o What the FDA cannot ask about?
The educational information in this series is helpful to laboratories, manufactures, and other companies that fall under FDA inspections. The information is a useful tool in order to have general knowledge about what to expect and how to react during an FDA inspection.
The entire article can be found at:
Click here to learn more about Avomeen’s chemical analysis laboratory.