Chino Hills, CA (PRWEB) June 18, 2013
As anyone knows, starting a personal training business or any kind of business can be a difficult thing to pull off without making too many mistakes. That is why Bedros Keuilian, a popular fitness marketing expert, has just revealed the top seven rookie mistakes that personal trainers and fitness entrepreneurs make and how to avoid them.
“I’ve created this list of tips on how to avoid the most common mistakes that fitness entrepreneurs make because I wanted to help those personal trainers out there who have a lot of ambition, but not much business guidance,” explains Keuilian. He says, “I’ve helped hundreds of successful personal trainers reach their true earning potential and I hope by introducing these tips, others can learn how to avoid common fitness business mistakes.”
Here are Keuilian’s seven tips for avoiding common mistakes that fitness entrepreneurs easily make:
1. Avoid being a “know it all” and seek out as much information on business as possible. Fitness professionals have a lot to learn, even if they have been in the personal training industry for a long time.
2. Stop trading hours for dollars and learn how to leverage time. Time is really important when you’re a business owner and owning a personal training studio is no different. Start by listing everything that needs to be done for a personal training business. Think about what tasks can easily handed off to someone else and strive to delegate time consuming tasks so there is more time to concentrate on other important fitness business aspects.
3. Stay focused on your business goals and do not become distracted by side projects. Staying completely committed to starting a personal training business can yield high results in the long run.
4. Market to a specific niche. This is crucial because when a fitness professional markets to everyone from age 8 to 80, they have to water down their personal training marketing rendering it less effective.
5. Create and use good business systems. Systems helps personal training businesses run optimally and can help add more clients effortlessly.
About Bedros Keuilian
Bedros Keuilian, CEO of the company PTPower and President of the fitness boot camp franchise Fit Body Boot Camp, is a long time fitness marketing and personal training sales expert who has helped thousands of personal trainers worldwide grow their personal training businesses. To find out more about Bedros Keuilian, his company PTPower, or Fit Body Boot Camp, please visit http://www.ptpower.com, and http://www.myfitbodybootcamp.com