Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) April 19, 2013
The ‘Annual Deal Report: Foodservice’ provides a review and understanding of mergers and acquisitions (M&As), capital raising, partnering deals, and agreements entered into by Foodservice companies during 2012.
Using this report, dealmakers will effectively and efficiently gain an insight into the deal activity throughout the year. The report provides an overview of all the partnering, alliances, and M&A deals announced worldwide.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The ‘Annual Deal Report Foodservice - http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/235106-annual-deal-report-foodservice.html ’ will help dealmakers to effectively and efficiently gain an in depth understanding into deal activity in the global Foodservice industry.
Key Features and Benefits
- The report provides detailed analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) activity in the Foodservice industry in 2012.
- The report provides detailed analysis of private equity and venture capital activity in the Foodservice industry in 2012. This provides an insight into investment activity in the industry by financial investors.
- The report provides detailed analysis of capital raising activity, including equity and debt offerings, in the Foodservice industry in 2012. This provides an insight into the capital raising activity of companies in the industry, including the fund raising trend from both equity and debt capital markets.
- The report provides detailed analysis on strategic partnerships in the Foodservice industry (http://www.reportsnreports.com/tags/foodservice-market-research.html) in 2012.
- In terms of deal value, debt offering transactions dominated other deal types, posting US$21.9 billion or 43.2% of total deal value in 2012.
- The largest share of deals in the foodservice industry was undertaken with the objective of business expansion through inorganic growth to increase the scale of businesses within the domestic market. This was the motive behind 57.1% of all transactions recorded in 2012.
- The restaurant channel recorded 448 deals worth US$14.8 billion, representing 44.1% of the total deal volume and 29.3% of the total deal value in 2012.
- North America witnessed majority of the high value transactions that shaped the foodservice sector during the year, accounting for 42.3% of the total number of deals. Notably, 44.1% of the total deals that occurred in North America were reported within the restaurant channel.
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=235106.
Other Food Industry Reports:
Global Food Packaging: Mapping Opportunities to 2017 - http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/232972-global-food-packaging-mapping-opportunities-to-2017.html
Global Food Packaging: Mapping Opportunities to 2017 global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the packaging market, highlights the effect of emerging geographies, categories and consumer trends on the packaging landscape. It identifies the leading pack types, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the packaging market - be they packaging innovations, consumption growth, category switching, economic/lifestyle influences, legislation or environmental issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
Acidulants Market by Types (Citric acid, Phosphoric acid, Acetic acid, Malic acid, Lactic acid), Applications (Beverages, Sauces, dressings and condiments,Processed foods, Bakery and confectionary), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and ROW): Global Trends and Forecasts up to 2018 - http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/232524-acidulants-market-by-types-applications-and-geography-global-trends-and-forecasts-up-to-2018.html
China is one of the largest players in food acidulant business followed by U.S. This is because of excessive demand for processed food products. In terms of beverage applications of acidulants, although the soft drinks industry in the U.S. has seen meager growth, the increasing share of bottled water and fruit beverages has driven the market forward in the country. In Europe, Germany is one of the largest markets due to its increased consumption of processed foods. The ROW market is driven by Latin America as the potential for market growth in this region is immense. The developing countries in Asia-Pacific and ROW have witnessed a surge in the middle class population’s income levels; that coupled with growing need for convenience foods for the working class has triggered an upward trend in food acidulants consumption in these regions.
Explore more reports on Food and Beverages Market, Packaged Food, Foodservice, Sweetener, Snack, Baby Food, Hot Drinks, Soft Drinks, Alcoholic Beverages, Grocery, Bottled Water, Coffee, Dessert, chocolate and more @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/food-and-beverages/.
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe.