Google AdWords can be very difficult to understand for the average small business marketer.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) February 17, 2013
The JM Internet Group (web: jm-seo.org), a leader in AdWords training for small business, has announced its Spring 2013 schedule for Google AdWords training, set to begin February 19th. AdWords is Google's pay-per-click advertising program. A business pays if, and only if, web surfers click on its ads on Google. Many people think of SEO and AdWords as in opposition to each other, whereas in fact the two can (and should) work together. In this two class session, online class students will be taught the fundamental do's and don’t's in Google AdWords, and will be taught economic strategies within their AdWords campaigns.
"Google AdWords can be very difficult to understand for the average small business marketer," explained Jason McDonald, Director of the JM Internet Group. "I've seen small businesses spend hundreds, even thousands of dollars in their online advertising campaigns, with zero return of investment due to their lack of knowledge of how to properly use Google AdWords. In this informative AdWords training for small business, I show students from start to finish how to minimize advertising spending while maximizing their return on investment."
For more information and to register go to: http://www.jm-seo.org/training/seo-for-adwords.html
Google AdWords / Pay-Per-Click Training: Class Content
Students will learn how to take proven SEO techniques and weave them into their Google AdWords advertising. Their AdWords advertising campaigns are thus more effective in their own right, as well as working hand-in-glove with their SEO strategy. Students will also be given a thorough understanding of how to properly and efficiently navigate through Google AdWords. AdWords training begins February 19, 2013.
Here are some of the issues covered in this class on Google AdWords:
- Vs. or And? Is it AdWords "versus" SEO, or AdWords "and" SEO? Blending the two together in an efficient integrated marketing strategy.
- AdWords Special Advantages. AdWords has certain unique advantages over SEO, among them geotargeting. When and where AdWords especially shines.
- AdWords Special Needs. Unlike SEO, you pay for each and very click. So there are some special situations and concerns with respect to AdWords, especially "negative" keywords.
- AdWords Rank. Using special tools to monitor your rank by Google keyword/keyphrase and blending this data into your AdWords campaign to save you money.
- AdWords Bids. Understanding Quality Score and the AdWords bidding process.
- AdWords On Page SEO. Creating effective AdWords campaigns from the beginning.
- AdWords Landing Page SEO. Creating effective AdWords landing pages.
About JM Internet Group
The JM Internet Group provides SEO, Social Media Marketing, and Google AdWords training and courses for busy marketers and businesspeople. Online search engine optimization training helps explain keywords, page tags, link building strategies and other techniques needed to climb to the top of search engine rankings for Google, Yahoo, and Bing. The teaching methodology is hands on, with live examples and discussions, taught from the convenience of each student's computer.
JM Internet Group, Media Relations
Email. jm.internetgroup (at) gmail (dot) com