Google produces a cornucopia of resources for small business.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) April 15, 2013
The JM Internet Group, a provider of SEO training for small business, is proud to announce a very successful completion to its review program for Jason McDonald's latest book on Google SEO resources. The download and review program has resulted in 167 reviews on Amazon.com, making the new book one of the most reviewed and most popular books on Amazon.com for small business SEO and Google marketing. The complimentary review program ended March 31, 2013.
"I am so excited and pleased to receive 167 reviews on Amazon for this book. What a successful end!," explained Jason McDonald,Director of the JM Internet Group. "Google produces a cornucopia of complimentary resources for small business marketing, but does not do the best job at organizing those resources into an easy-to-find single reference. This book does that, and has been very well received indeed."
The book is available for purchase; for more information go to:
Google SEO: Resources on SEO and Google for Small Businesses
The book content is as follows.
- Introduction – Welcome to the unofficial, unauthorized but incredibly helpful guide to Google and SEO.
- The Googleplex – the “big picture” of all the complimentary stuff provided by Google for small businesses.
- Advanced Google – how to use Google to find complimentary stuff by and about Google.
- Google SEO – complimentary Google resources that will help small business get to the top of Google for complimentary via SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Google+ Local – how to claim a complimentary listing on Google+ (formerly Google Places) and leverage complimentary resources to make it stand out.
- Google+ – Google’s own social network, i.e. Google’s alternative to Facebook.
- YouTube – YouTube, a Google property, explained as an amazing complimentary opportunity in its own right.
- AdWords – complimentary tools and resources to optimize a paid Google advertising.
- Google Analytics – Google’s complimentary software for understanding how people get to a website and what they do once they arrive.
- Googling Googlers – Google’s blog, YouTube, Twitter, Google+ as well as key Googlers who are worth paying attention to.
- Bonus Appendix - Write a Review and get a complimentary Appendix of all complimentary Google resources!
SEO Training Classes Also Offered for AdWords and Social Media Marketing
The JM Internet Group also offers training classes for Google AdWords as well as Social Media Marketing. Each session is taught in two trainings, and covers all the important and critical elements of advertising on Google as well as developing a good Social Media Marketing strategy for a business or company online. For more information, visit our website.
"Spring is a great time to get started on SEO for a small business," quipped Dr. McDonald.
About JM Internet Group
The JM Internet Group provides SEO, Social Media Marketing, and Google AdWords training and courses for busy marketers and businesspeople. Online search engine optimization training helps explain keywords, page tags, link building strategies and other techniques needed to climb to the top of search engine rankings for Google, Yahoo, and Bing. The teaching methodology is hands on, with live examples and discussions, taught from the convenience of each student's computer.
JM Internet Group, Media Relations