Dallas, TX (PRWEB) November 9, 2010
The uniquely comprehensive 2011 Health and Wellness Insider's Guide to Durable Trends, Fleeting Fads & Innovative Ideas uncovers the most durable and influential healthcare trends, weight loss trends and nutrition trends, diabetes and obesity trends, fitness and exercise trends, and longevity and aging trends. Available in print and Kindle editions and instant-download PDF editions, it identifies the most important opportunities - and challenges - for health and wellness businesses, announces author Leslie Nolen, president of The Radial Group.
Described by reviewers as "A crystal ball for the future of health and wellness, with the solid research and analysis to back it up," the uniquely comprehensive Health and Wellness Insider's Guide To Durable Trends, Fleeting Fads & Innovative Ideas spans the entire health and wellness spectrum, from fitness, nutrition and yoga to healthcare, diabetes, obesity and aging.
Nolen says the Health and Wellness Insider's Guide is "Designed to be instantly useful without hours of reading for health and wellness executives, practitioners, entrepreneurs, and investors plus media and marketing professionals":
1) A complete Trend Checklist lets readers go straight to the trends that matter most to them
2) The unique Buzzword List lets readers get an instant explanation for hundreds of popular buzzwords
3) A list of eight Essential Takeaways provides insight into consumer perspectives on health and wellness
4) Exclusive models shed new light on industry convergence and integration.
The Insider Guide's eight crisply-written trend chapters, each capped with a "Big Picture" summary, offer fresh, smart and important insights that bring together every dimension of health and wellness:
1) Consumer health and wellness trends
2) Fitness, exercise and physical activity
3) Nutrition, food and healthful eating
4) Yoga and other mind-body practices
5) Complementary & alternative medicine
6) Conventional medicine & healthcare
7) Obesity & diabetes
8) Longevity, aging & older adults
Nolen's Conclusion identifies seven guiding principles shaping the future of health and wellness businesses.
Preview health and wellness trends in the Health and Wellness Insider's Guide, including the Trend Checklist, Buzzword list, and highlighted trends in fitness, nutrition and healthcare.
The Radial Group, headquartered in Dallas, TX, provides marketing services and strategy consulting for health and wellness businesses ranging from sole practitioners to well-established national brands.
Radial's free weekly Health & Wellness Business Advisor provides business tips tailored to health and wellness businesses.