So handy to have my info available all the time from anywhere!
Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) April 30, 2013
MemorizeIt! has been accepted into the Amazon Appstore, making it even easier to keep track of life, even when it happens while you're reading.
"So great to have it on my kindle now too!" writes Amazon reviewer GiGi, "So handy to have my info available all the time from anywhere!" who also gave MemorizeIt! five stars, and titled the review "Awesome App".
Those who get inspired by the books and magazines they read can now switch to MemorizeIt! to jot down their thoughts and ideas when they come to them using the same Kindle Fire they're reading on, then switch right back when their done. Users will have access to the same life information, backed up in the cloud and distributed to all their devices, on their Kindle Fire as from any of their other devices, making it easy to remember or add to anything they've memorized.
"We're pleased to announce we've optimized MemorizeIt! for both the Kindle Fire and the Kindle Fire HD." says MemorizeIt! founder David K'shin Gendron, "And it works well across the whole line of Kindle Fire Devices."
Features of the app include:
- Multiple accounts on one device to keep track of your whole family (use a separate account for each of your children).
- Memorize/edit memos/notes anywhere, any time, on any device.
- Works offline if no internet connection available.
- Only shares to Facebook or Twitter if you explicitly tell it to by clicking the f or twitter bird buttons next to the MemorizeIt! button (which only appear if you first connect to Facebook or Twitter in the header).
- Dynamically created photo Albums: any time you click on a picture the current search setting creates an album. So if you've done a search for a name/word you'll see every photo from a memo that contains that name/word.
- Map of where you were when you entered the Memo -- interactive so you can get directions, see it in satellite, etc.
- iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Android phones and tablets, and Amazon Kindle Fire
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later or Android 2.1 and up.
- Size: 1.5 & 1.3 MB respectively
Pricing and availability:
MemorizeIt! is currently available for free worldwide through the Apple App Store, Google Play, Amazon Appstore, and Facebook in the Productivity categories as well as a Web App, all with no in-app purchases or annoying ads either.
MemorizeIt! Website: https://memorizeit.com
MemorizeIt! Web App: https://memorizeit.com/app
iOS App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/memorizeit!/id616944761
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kshinenterprises.kshinent.memorizeit
Facebook App Center: https://www.facebook.com/appcenter/memorizeitdotcom
YouTube MemorizeIt! Video Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHRpFwLw6UY
About David K’shin Gendron:
David K’shin Gendron has been on the forefront of Internet development since 1995 with the founding of VALIS International, the first company of its kind: offering a full e-commerce suite in 1997 enabling people around the world to sell goods and services online in US$ in as little as 2 weeks. K’shin has been involved in other start-ups over the years, but none as exciting as MemorizeIt! which has been over 2 years in the making.
Copyright © David K’shin Gendron. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Google, Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google Inc. Facebook is a trademark of Facebook, Inc. Twitter is a trademark of Twitter, Inc. Amazon, Kindle, and Kindle Fire are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc.