Clients tell us they like our on-base military job fair focus.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) January 13, 2013
CivilianJobs.com, where America’s military connects with civilian careers, announced their 2013 military job fair schedule today. The company, which also offers recruiting services including contract, contingency, RPO, and employer branding / advertising, invites corporate recruiters and other companies seeking to reach the military audience to meet with current and former military personnel at the following locations:
- January 16; Ft. Benning; Columbus, GA
- February 7; Camp Lejeune; Jacksonville, NC
- February 13; Ft. Polk; Leesville, LA
- March 6; Ft. Lee; Petersburg, VA
- March 19; Ft. Hood; Killeen, TX
- April 4; Ft. Benning; Columbus, GA
- April 25; Camp Pendleton; Oceanside, CA
- May 14; Ft. Carson; Colorado Springs, CO
- May 30; Ft. Benning; Columbus, GA
- June 12; Ft. Campbell; Clarksville, TN
- June 20; Robins AFB; Warner-Robins, GA
- July 18; Ft. Benning; Columbus, GA
- July 31; Ft. Bragg; Fayetteville, NC
- August 1; Camp Lejeune; Jacksonville, NC
- August 14; Ft. Stewart; Hinesville, GA
- August 28; Ft. Lee; Petersburg, VA
- August 29; NS Norfolk; Norfolk, VA
- September 17; Ft. Polk; Leesville, LA
- October 10; Ft. Benning; Columbus, GA
- October 24; Camp Pendleton; Oceanside, CA
- November 20; Ft. Bragg; Fayetteville, NC
- December 4; Ft. Hood; Killeen, TX
- December 5; Ft. Sam Houston; San Antonio, TX
- December 11; Ft. Campbell, KY; Clarksville, TN
"CivilianJobs.com clients tell us they like our on-base military job fair focus. On-base events increase the number of transitioning active duty job seekers our client companies contact," said Pete Charest, Director of CivilianJobs.com. "Another benefit that distinguishes our events is CivilianJobs.com's resume matching process. Attending clients receive copies of all pre-registered job fair candidates who match their job openings."
"Job fairs are but one tool in CivilianJobs.com's military recruiting arsenal," continued Charest. "Our military base news paper, Civilian Job News, reaches over 170,000 transitioning soldiers, sailors, Marines, airmen and veterans via print and email each issue. Employers and brand marketers are also fans of CivilianJobs.com's targeted email blasts."
For more turn-key recruiting options, CivilianJobs.com’s team develops a customized plan around an employer’s specific talent needs and timeline. Contract, contingency, and Recruiting Process Outsourcing (RPO) plans are available. These options allow a business that is interested in hiring military to immediately increase their recruiting capabilities without adding internal headcount, an important consideration in today’s climate of increasing business operating efficiencies.
CivilianJobs.com, where America's military connects with civilian careers, offers military job fairs, staffing services, a job board plus employer advertising in our worldwide military base newspaper, Civilian Job News. Together with parent company Bradley-Morris, Inc. (BMI), the largest military-focused recruiting firm in the U.S., CivilianJobs.com delivers the largest military-to-civilian footprint available to companies seeking to recruit and hire from the military talent pool.