We empower new TLD owners to control the distribution, customization and expansion of their product offering to a targeted community.
Portland, OR (PRWEB) May 16, 2013
Portland-based Fly9, LLC is launching a customizable software platform for owners of new top-level domains (TLDs). This platform enables new TLD owners to expand domain name sales beyond existing non-branded retail channels. It is a complete, customizable and scalable solution for taking a top-level domain from pre-order through sunrise, land rush, auctions and go-live.
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) is considering hundreds of applications for new generic top-level domains (gTLDs) according to their website, icann.org. Only 22 global gTLDs (.com, .org and .gov, for example) are available today.
Domain name industry analysts suggest new TLD owners:
- create alternate distribution channels beyond pre-existing, generic retail registrars;
- offer value-added products for differentiation and additional revenue;
- make it easy for partners, resellers and registrars to accept orders;
- build a customizable secondary marketplace for auctions and buy-now; and,
- buy or build an integrated platform for sunrise, auctions and live registrations.
Fly9’s solution makes it easy for new TLD applicants to follow analysts’ recommendations:
Before the TLD application is approved: stay in touch with the community of TLD consumers and begin establishing a brand by offering a pre-order platform.
After the TLD application is approved: Fly9 offers a one-stop shop for all phases of TLD life cycle including:
- sunrise platform for registrars, resellers and affiliates;
- auction and buy now platform for TLD domain names; and,
- live registration platform with registrar, reseller and affiliate support.
“Getting the attention of consumers in the crowded registrar channel is difficult when there are thousands of top level domain names,” said Ravi Surya, president of Fly9 LLC. “That’s where we come in. We empower new TLD owners to control the distribution, customization and expansion of their product offering to a targeted community,” he explained. “It’s the reason some of the top-level domain registries are already our customers.”
Product demos are available for qualified new TLD applicants and owners. To learn more about Fly9 products and services, visit http://www.Fly9.com.
About Fly9 LLC
Fly9 LLC is based in Portland, Oregon, and provides a wide range of applications for new and existing top-level domain owners. Some of the world’s top registries use Fly9 products and services. For more information, visit http://www.fly9.com.