Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) January 18, 2013
This report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter opthalmics partnering deals. The majority of deals are discovery, preclinical or development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors opthalmics technology. These deals tend to be multi-component, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
This report provides details of the latest opthalmics deals and contracts announced in the healthcare sectors.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner’s negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered – contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of opthalmics dealmaking and business activities.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report.
Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in opthalmics dealmaking since 2007 covering trends by year, deal type, stage of development, technology type and therapeutic indication. In addition, the chapter includes an analysis of financial deal terms by stage at signing covering headline value, upfront payment, milestone payments and royalty rates. Analysis includes median values and distribution of values for each stage of development.
Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading opthalmics deals since 2007. Deals are listed by headline value, signed by bigpharma and bigbiotech, most active bigpharma/bigbiotech, and most active of all biopharma companies. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapters 4 and 5 provide a comprehensive listing of the top 50 bigpharma and bigbiotech companies with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of opthalmics deals, as well as contract documents available in the public domain. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 provides comprehensive access to all opthalmics deals since 2007 where a deal contract is available, providing the user with direct access to contracts as filed with the SEC regulatory authorities. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 7 provides a comprehensive directory of all opthalmics partnering deals by specific therapeutic target announced since 2007. The chapter is organized by specific opthalmics therapeutic target. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of opthalmics technologies and products.
Opthalmics Partnering Terms and Agreements provide the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of opthalmics deal trends since 2007
- Access opthalmics deal headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Research hundreds of actual contracts between opthalmics partner companies
- Comprehensive access to over 1500 links to actual opthalmics deals entered into by the world’s biopharma companies
- Indepth review of dental deals entered into by the leading fifty bigpharma companies
- Benchmark the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Identify key terms under which companies partner opthalmics opportunities
- Uncover companies actively partnering opthalmics opportunities
Opthalmics Partnering Terms and Agreements is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to opthalmics trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Opthalmics Partnering Terms and Agreements include:
- Trends in opthalmics deal making in the biopharma industry since 2007
- Analysis of opthalmics deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of opthalmics deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 350 opthalmics deal records
- The leading opthalmics deals by value since 2007
- Most active opthalmics dealmakers since 2007
In Opthalmics Partnering Terms and Agreements, available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value o Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value o Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=213905 . Alternatively, Request A Sample @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=213905 to help make your purchase decision.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.