Bohemia, NY (PRWEB) June 14, 2013
On June 14, following an article that details unconventional uses of olive oil, organic olive oil producer Bellucci Premium makes a statement.
According to an article by Health.India.com, extra virgin olive oil can be used as a supplement to beauty products, not just as a food item. The article also advises buyers to choose their olive oil carefully. “Extra virgin olive oil is the finest one and will have the most number of beneficial properties.”
The article details how olive oil can benefit all types of skin:
- Dry skin- Use olive oil as a moisturizer on your whole body, including your face. Make sure to massage the oil into problem areas, like the elbows.
- Oily skin- Olive oil is a great moisturizer for your body. However, avoid putting olive oil on your face.
- Irritated skin- Olive oil works well for irritated skin, like sunburns. The antioxidants that it possesses help heal the skin.
- Stretch marks- If you’re looking to increase your skin’s elasticity, try massaging olive oil onto your stretch marks. Olive oil can help prevent new stretch marks and lighten existing ones.
Olive oil can also benefit your hair. The article shares these hair care tips:
- Dandruff- Massage olive oil onto your scalp to help prevent it from drying out. Apply the oil and wash it off after 30 minutes. Olive oil will also add shine to your hair.
- Frizzy hair- Lightly warm olive oil and apply it to your hair to smoothen your locks.
The list of benefits of olive oil just keep growing says Bellucci Premium Marketing Manager, Natalie Sexenian. “Extra virgin olive oil should really be kept in the house for all of its benefits. Besides the great cooking and health qualities, the unconventional ways to use olive oil are endless.”
Bellucci offers three different types of oil, including an organic option, with a mild peppery flavor and fruity undertones that will satisfy any palate. Bellucci Premium Toscano extra virgin olive oil uses olives that are grown on the beautiful landscapes of Tuscany, and maintained by 3rd and 4th generation farmers. The third type of oil Bellucci produces is the finest 100% Italian extra virgin olive oil, grown in many different regions of Italy.