All of us at Pak Mail want to better service our customers and give them the expert level information they need about everything packing and shipping services in one convenient place," said Alex Zai, Pak Mail CEO
Centennial, CO (PRWEB) October 12, 2012
Pak Mail, the world’s premier packing and specialty shipping company, announced the launch of a new and improved website. The website was completely rebuilt to be more user-friendly, with new features and functionality including an improved store locator and a “Request an Estimate” option for Pak Mail customers.
The updated Pak Mail website also features many other improvements designed to simplify shipping of big, bulky, or otherwise awkward items, including:
- Over 350 pages of new website content providing relevant information on specific shipping, crating, and freight solutions that will help users while improving Pak Mail’s presence in search engines.
- A simplified shipping estimator tool allowing customers to request a personalized estimate from their local Pak Mail store based on information entered by the user about the value, dimensions, and weight of the item.
- An advanced Pak Mail Store Locator returning metro and store-specific landing pages allowing users to connect directly with their nearest, “home” store.
- A new blog so individual stores can share fresh, relevant content along with special, in-store offers.
- Full search engine optimization (SEO) so users can find key information and details on the specifics of specialty shipping, both freight and international.
"All of us at Pak Mail want to better service our customers and give them the expert level information they need about everything packing and shipping services in one convenient place," said Alex Zai, Pak Mail’s Chief Executive Officer. "This new, easy-to-understand website will help customers find and contact their local store, and find out what services they offer. The new website allows us to provide detailed estimates on large commercial freight moves. Furthermore, this site is built for the average consumer looking to track their packages via any company, and since we work with FedEx, USPS, DHL, and UPS, we made it our goal to make Pak Mail a one-stop shipping shop both in-store and online.”
About Pak Mail
For nearly 30 years, Pak Mail has been the world’s premier franchisor for packing, shipping, crating and business-support services for both commercial and residential customers. With more than 450 stores across four countries, Pak Mail is a one-stop source for domestic and international shipping as well as freight forwarding including services for furniture, art, and antiques. Pak Mail partners with FedEx, UPS, DHL, the U.S. Postal Service, and other trusted freight carriers for worry-free delivery. Pak Mail finds the most cost-effective and safest ways to pack and ship items worldwide by air, ocean, or ground. For further information, please visit the Pak Mail website.