We believe small business owners need simple, reliable and affordable payroll software.
Louisville, KY (PRWEB) March 18, 2013
Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com), the payroll software developer for US small businesses has updated the 2013 edition of ezPaycheck program to assist the paycheck processing for KY small business, non-profits and accountants. Several unique and new features included in the 2013 edition will help Kentucky users calculate payroll taxes, process paychecks and file tax forms easily and quickly.
- EzPaycheck 2013 includes latest federal and state tax tables, W2, W3, 940 and 941 forms.
- It includes 2013 KY tax changes. Kentucky withholding tax rate keeps unchanged for the Year 2013. However, the Standard Deduction rate increased from $2,290 in Year 2012 to $2,360 in Year 2013. Kentucky income tax rates range from 2% to 6% and are levied on Kentucky residents’ income and non-residents’ income from Kentucky sources.
- EzPaycheck 2013 gives users more flexible tax option setup and makes it easily to handle local taxes, such as occupation taxes, city taxes and county taxes.
- EzPaycheck 2013 can handle shift differential salary. This feature is ideal for restaurants, spas, salons, hotels and manufacturers that pay differing rates for different shifts.
“We believe small business owners need simple, reliable and affordable payroll software,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge, “We intentionally engineered ezPaycheck payroll tax software for those end-users who are not professional accountants and payroll tax experts, so that small businesses can set up ezPaycheck quickly and efficiently.”
Processing payroll for employees accurately and on time is extremely essential for any business. Halfpricsoft.com was founded in 2003, and has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software needs of small businesses in US. ezPaycheck graphic interface guides users step-by-step through setting up employee information, set up tax options, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks & tax forms.
Small business owners and managers who are seeking productivity-booting solution are welcome to start the free test drive of ezPaycheck payroll software without charge or obligation for up to 30 days at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp.
EzPayCheck’s offers the following time- and money-saving features:
- Updated tax tables and tax rates for all 50 states, Washington D.C., and federal taxes
- Print paychecks in choice of check formats: check-in-middle, check-on-bottom or check-on-top
- Print paychecks with stubs on blank check stock or pre-printed checks
- Print Forms W2, W3, 940 and 941
- Mask employee Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Customizable deductions and withholding for unique needs -- ideal for churches and non-profits
- Robust reporting features
- Data export for use with Halfpricesoft.com’s ezW2 or other compatible software
- Auto-fill for check data that speeds up payroll
- Support multiple accounts with no extra charge
Priced at $89 per installation for new users and $59 to renew for current users, ezPaycheck is affordable for any size business.
Payroll tax calculations are complex, but payroll software can be easy-to-use. To start the 30-day free test drive, visit the site at: http://halfpricesoft.com/payroll-software/Payroll-software.html
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and barcode generating software. Today Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.