Wakefield, MA (PRWEB) April 17, 2013
TraceLink Inc., announced today that Shabbir Dahod, TraceLink’s President and CEO, will be speaking at LogiPharma Europe taking place April 23-26th, 2013 in Geneva, Switzerland. LogiPharma is the world’s largest life sciences and pharmaceutical supply chain management conference with a special focus this year on supply chain performance, pharmaceutical integrity and emerging markets strategy.
During the Supply Chain Risk, Integrity and Security Summit at LogiPharma Europe, Mr. Dahod will present a plenary session entitled “Protecting Patients, Improving Access and Ensuring Compliance in Today’s Diverse Global Supply Network Through a Cloud-based Network Information Architecture” on April 23rd at 17:00 CET. Conference participants will hear Mr. Dahod discuss:
- The interconnected patient safety, track and trace compliance and market access challenges confronting Life Science companies
- Why big data, massive global networks, diverse pharmaceutical track and trace regulations and changing technology standards are driving a Life Sciences supply chain transformation
- The global cloud-based network information architecture required to improve performance and reduce risk in this environment
- How leading companies are using cloud-based networks to protect product integrity, safeguard quality and ensure compliance from ingredient to patient
“Globalization of pharmaceutical supply and patient demand is driving a transformation in Life Science supply chain strategy as executives seek a global approach for protecting pharmaceutical integrity, ensuring access to high quality medicines and meeting pharmaceutical track and trace regulations,” said Shabbir Dahod, President and CEO of TraceLink. “Billions of uniquely serialized products have to be managed and tracked across millions of transactions, thousands of supply chain relationships and dozens of diverse regulatory requirements. A global information architecture based on the cloud is a key requirement in providing the end-to-end network connectivity, information access and supply chain traceability required to excel in this environment and ensure safe, quality medicines reach the hands of every patient that needs them.”
Joining Mr. Dahod to examine these key issues will be a noted group of experts and thought leaders on pharmaceutical serialization and traceability, supply network security, supply chain performance, pharmaceutical quality management and California ePedigree compliance from Amgen, AstraZeneca, Bayer, Boehringer Ingelheim, Sanofi, Teva and the California Board of Pharmacy.
Protecting pharmaceutical integrity and improving pharmaceutical supply network performance are two of the key reasons why four of the top-10 global pharmaceutical companies use the TraceLink Life Sciences Cloud, TraceLink’s Amazon AWS-based cloud application platform. The Life Sciences Cloud helps pharmaceutical companies, CMO/CPO supply partners, wholesale distributors and pharmacies connect, share data and collaborate to:
- Ensure global compliance with pharmaceutical serialization, ePedigree and reporting requirements for California ePedigree, EU Falsified Medicines Directive, China eCoding and other track and trace mandates
- Protect patients from drug counterfeiting and diversion incidents threatening medicines like Avastin that kill over 100,000 people a year globally
- Eliminate drug shortages that have grown over 500 percent in recent years
- Cost-effectively access the $165 billion in new revenue growth available in Pharmerging markets
- Improve free cash flow and minimize operational cost by capturing supply chain efficiencies
- Build direct-to-patient communication through Apple iPhone and Google Android mobile devices
To learn more about TraceLink’s solutions for supply network collaboration, pharmaceutical track and trace and more, visit http://www.tracelink.com.
TraceLink protects patients, enables health, grows profits and ensures compliance for companies across the global Life Sciences network through the TraceLink Life Sciences Cloud. The TraceLink Life Sciences Cloud is a cloud-based application platform that enables complete global connectivity, visibility and traceability of pharmaceuticals from raw materials to patient. A single point and click connection to the Life Sciences Cloud delivers the information, insight and collaboration needed to improve performance and reduce risk across global supply, manufacturing and distribution operations. Businesses across the globe rely on the TraceLink Life Sciences Cloud to meet strategic goals in ensuring global compliance, fighting drug counterfeiting, improving on-time and in-full delivery, protecting product quality and reducing operational cost. For more information on TraceLink and our solutions, visit http://www.tracelink.com.
TraceLink is funded by FirstMark Capital. Based in New York City, FirstMark Capital is an early stage venture capital firm investing in visionary entrepreneurs who are creating new markets with innovative technology solutions or fundamentally changing existing markets by applying a fresh approach or new business model. FirstMark partners early in a company’s lifecycle, offering deep industry insight, a broad network of relationships and the operational expertise to build lasting businesses. Select historical investments include Riot Games (Acquired by Tencent); Duck Creek Technologies (Acquired by Accenture); Netgear; Boomi (Acquired by Dell); StubHub (Acquired by eBay); Netegrity (Acquired by CA); OutlookSoft (Acquired by SAP); and Navic Networks (Acquired by Microsoft). Current investments include: Pinterest, Knewton, Aereo, SecondMarket, Shopify and Lumosity. For more information, visit: http://www.firstmarkcap.com.