San Diego, CA (PRWEB) February 01, 2013
The Real Estate Marketing Insider released a list of 5 tips for realtors to make their social network advertising stronger and more effective. REMI advised its readers to do everything from generating weekly content to following other users with diverse interests.
REMI’s list of tips was spurred by an announcement from Inman.com that students at the University of Western Ontario had concluded a case study on the effectiveness of social networking as a real estate marketing strategy. The study focused on Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, examining its presence in both business-to-business and business-to-consumer domains.
While business-to-business networking is important, the Insider states that realtors, especially smaller firms, should concentrate their social networking efforts on developing business-to-consumer relations. Here are five things that realtors and realty firms can do to grow their social networking presence:
- Generate Weekly Content. Social network users will be more likely to visit and follow pages that have a reputation for fresh, new content on a regular basis. Keep a blog or notebook, and update a little every week.
- Be Mindful of When Content Posts. Studies have shown that the best time to post new material to generate maximum attention is during weekday mornings. This is because readers frequently browse through new content on weekday mornings over their morning coffee before work.
- Follow and Like Other Users, including other realtors and people outside the real estate industry. They have followers of their own who might look to them for new users to follow or like.
- Write About Diverse Topics. Venture outside of real estate to talk about emotional topics, such as the satisfaction of buying a home, a beautiful landscaping job on Pinterest, or something else that will attract users who aren’t immediately looking at real estate.
- Brand Carefully. Use professionally-produced avatar photographs, spell-check every post, and remember that all content uploaded to the internet will be accessible, even after it is deleted.
The Real Estate Marketing Insider gave its readers five tips to optimize their social networking presence. REMI advised readers to write content every week, diversify their user base, and be careful about what they post.
About Real Estate Marketing Insider:
The Real Estate Marketing Insider is an online publication dedicated to helping realtors grow their business. REMI provides insider information, forward-thinking business tips, and market forecasts.