Lake Forest, Calif. (PRWEB) April 18, 2013
Adding to his ever-popular line of Alterations products for Sizzix®, Tim Holtz® has officially released his latest product assortment. The newest offerings continue his exploration into classic combinations of creativity for today’s crafting market.
As with all his previous Alterations releases, Tim’s newest products work together seamlessly, allowing crafters more unique die-cutting and embossing possibilities than ever. Among the intriguing highlights of his latest launch to complement his motorized Vagabond Machine:
- The Movers & Shapers™ Sized Arches die set (3 PK) for many different die-cutting possibilities on a Movers & Shapers Arch Frame base die.
- The Movers & Shapers Mini Clock Key & Pocket Watch dies (2 PK) and Pocket Watch Frame Base die to creatively collaborate with the Sized Circles die set (3 PK).
- A must-have Movers & Shapers Mini Mustache & Pointed Finger Magnetic die set (2PK)
- The Bigz™ Fleur de lis and Eiffel Tower die, which cut shapes that can be easily transformed into embossed, textured masterpieces when using another new release, the Texture Fades Eiffel Tower & French Script Embossing Folders Set (2PK).
- The Bigz XL Block Talk Alphabet die which cuts an amazing range of materials, including chipboard.
- Inspiration from across the pond with the Texture Fades London Icons & Union Jack Embossing Folders set (2PK)
- The 6" x 6" Dimensional Cutting Pad that adds dimension to almost any Sizzix die-cut.
The Tim Holtz Alterations line of products is a creative assortment that brings together many mixed-media dies and embossing products for countless creative applications with the motorized Sizzix Vagabond Machine. Each element was specifically designed to work with Tim’s other products to inspire paper crafters and mixed-media artists to discover their true creativity.
About Tim Holtz
Tim Holtz is the Creative Director for Ranger Industries, one of the leading manufacturers of innovative inks, paints and embossing products. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge papercrafting products. Tim has teamed up with various key companies like Advantus, Tonic Studios, Sizzix, Stampers Anonymous and Core’dinations to bring unique products that work hand in hand. Learn more about Tim and connect to video tutorials and his blog at TimHoltz.com.
Launched in 2001, Sizzix is a division of Ellison Educational Equipment Inc., the market pioneer and leader of die cutting machines and accessories. Through its portfolio of die cutting machines and die cutting products, Sizzix leverages Ellison’s 36 years of proven manufacturing and technology heritage to empower creativity among its customer base with new and innovative products. Sizzix is a recognized global brand that can be found in over 100 countries and in major and specialty retailers. For more information on Sizzix and its line of craft-inspiring products, please visit http://www.Sizzix.com.
# # #