Over the past year, we have invested significantly in the depth and breadth of our platform to help our clients create successful recruiting strategies and hire high-quality candidates faster.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) November 27, 2012
SmashFly Technologies, recruitment marketing technology innovator, announced today details of the robust growth it has experienced throughout 2012. As the company continues to define and raise awareness of the new category of recruitment marketing, and expand the capabilities of its innovative Recruitment Marketing Platform, SmashFly has reported positive results in terms of its growing client base.
SmashFly’s industry-leading technology and superior customer service help employers to develop a successful recruitment strategy. The company’s Recruitment Marketing Platform enables organizations to measure the impact of all of their outbound recruiting initiatives as well as their sourcing data in order to determine which methods are most effective. Throughout the year, SmashFly has rapidly expanded its customer base as more companies recognize the power of its Recruitment Marketing Platform in connecting them with top talent.
Key Client Wins
SmashFly added new clients in a variety of industries, including healthcare, insurance and telecommunications. Some of the company’s new clients include the largest publicly held personal lines property and casualty insurer in the U.S., the nation’s leading healthcare staffing and management services company, and the sixth-largest owner and operator of cable systems in the U.S.
“As we continue to expand our service offerings and develop innovative solutions that help employers improve their recruiting strategies and achieve better ROI, more companies have recognized the benefits of working with SmashFly,” said Mike Hennessy, founder and CEO of SmashFly Technologies. “Throughout 2012, a number of large, high-profile organizations have joined our growing client base to gain more visibility into their recruiting channels and understand the methods that will bring them the most qualified candidates in a fast and cost-effective manner.”
In addition, several of SmashFly’s current Fortune 500 clients have upgraded their use of its platform, helping the company expand its global recruiting reach through its growing network of customers. Current clients who have recently expanded their use of SmashFly’s platform include a leading financial services provider, a leader in upscale casual dining, and a global leader in full-service engineering, construction and operations.
SmashFly is dedicated to the continuous improvement of its Recruitment Marketing Platform. Throughout 2012, the company has made significant enhancements that enable organizations to further facilitate the way they find top talent. Recent product improvements include:
- Enhanced Career Marketing Sites: SmashFly improved its Recruitment Marketing Platform with the addition of Career Marketing Sites, which enable recruiting organizations to build SEO- and mobile-optimized career sites that drive candidate traffic, better promote the employer brand and improve the candidate experience.
- Evolution in CRM: The company has made a number of important enhancements to its CRM functionality. With new Web Sourcing, SmashFly users can now conduct real-time and scheduled web searches on sites such as Monster, CareerBuilder, TalentBin, Twitter and Open Web Search through Bing. In addition, once candidates are in the system, users can set up trigger email campaigns to better engage prospective talent based on their interests and other attributes. When coupled with the Platform’s other robust campaigning functionality, employers can better engage with contacts in their talent networks.
- Automated Job Posting: To help employers fully leverage job boards and recruiting sites, SmashFly provides the ability to set up business rules to intelligently post jobs automatically to specific job boards and destinations.
- Recruiting Analytics Dashboards: In addition to the core and integrated pipeline metrics, SmashFly enables users to dynamically view, display and analyze the data captured in the Recruitment Marketing Platform. This helps organizations better understand where they get the most value in their recruitment strategy.
- New User Interface: The company also created a sleek, clean interface that is easier to navigate and includes a new search function with auto-suggest and an embedded streaming help function.
Commitment to Customer Success
SmashFly has significantly invested in its customer success strategies to ensure clients gain maximum benefit from the Recruitment Marketing Platform. With the development of the SmashFly Community, clients can tap into the wealth of experience and knowledge from the entire SmashFly user base to create meaningful connections with their recruiting peers. Built with the best social network principles in mind, the community offers numerous Web 2.0 tools for users to collaborate, including discussion groups, status updates, RSS feeds and idea sharing.
Additionally, the company hired Elizabeth Wilkinson, former director of Learning Products Group for Taleo (recently acquired by Oracle), as its new director of Customer Success. In this role, Wilkinson ensures that customers fully understand the SmashFly Recruitment Marketing Platform and utilize the system to enhance their recruiting strategies.
To further support its rapidly growing customer base, SmashFly has decided to hold open office hours once every two weeks. During these sessions, clients can meet with the SmashFly team and other clients to ask questions about its new functionalities, discover innovative Platform use cases and share their success stories. The sessions are recorded and available to all users on demand.
Awards and Recognition
SmashFly’s efforts to improve its offerings and customer success have resulted in several awards and recognition throughout 2012:
- #HRWins Top HR Company to Watch in 2012: HR strategy and consulting firm LAROCQUE selected SmashFly from among more than 120 vendors as a leading innovator in the HR space for helping companies to hire better candidates faster and more cheaply.
- Inside Talent Management Technology Poll: When asked which vendor will be the leading recruitment CRM platform in the next five years, 40.1 percent of Inside TMT’s community of HR practitioners, consultants, analysts and vendors selected SmashFly.
- Taleo World: As a sign of its growing presence and recognition, SmashFly was highlighted by three different clients at the recent Taleo World SIG conference in September.
- Chris Brablc named by HR Examiner as a top online influencer in recruiting: Brablc, SmashFly’s marketing manager of Social & Online Programs, was recognized for SmashFly’s blog and Twitter presence.
Looking Toward the Future
“Since our launch in 2007, SmashFly has remained at the forefront of recruitment marketing, working to define this new category. Over the past year, we have invested significantly in the depth and breadth of our platform to help our clients create successful recruiting strategies and hire high-quality candidates faster,” said Hennessy. “As we approach the new year, we expect to maintain our strong momentum as we continue to enhance our technology and expand our services to even more customers looking to bring greater efficiency to their recruiting processes.”
About SmashFly Technologies
Frustrated by empty promises, expensive solutions and manual recruiting processes? Savvy companies select SmashFly Technologies to solve their recruitment marketing challenges. Developed by the industry’s leading talent acquisition technology experts, the SmashFly Recruitment Marketing Platform leverages cutting-edge social, mobile and marketing expertise while seamlessly integrating to existing recruiting investments such as applicant tracking systems. Team SmashFly also consistently earns high marks from its clients as the recruiting partner that delivers exceptional customer support, product innovation and commitment to their success.
Stop the insanity of managing multiple recruitment marketing solutions and partner with the one that can give you effective job postings, exemplary candidate relationship management and accurate analytics in one place. Visit SmashFly Technologies at http://www.smashfly.com
# # #
Note to editors: Trademarks and registered trademarks referenced herein remain the property of their respective owners.
The Devon Group
New York Metro Office: +1 (732) 706-0123 ext. 11
London Office: +44 (0)207 917 1832