Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) March 15, 2013
The Advanced Analytics segment shows immense potential to grow, and it is expected to grow rapidly in the near future because of the presence of certain positive trends in the Global Social Gaming market. Both large and small gaming enterprises are experiencing the benefits of using social network platforms. The Global Social Gaming market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.96 percent during the period 2012-2016.
Advanced gaming analytics help social gaming companies (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/226245-advanced-analytics-in-the-social-gaming-industry-2012.html) improve their understanding of game-related data and use this understanding to gain insights into consumer behavior. These insights also help companies deal with a varied range of areas that have significant potential to enhance gaming success. They also provide companies with a better understanding about why users quit a certain game, and help them find other players that are likely to abandon the game. Using these insights, gaming companies can develop retention strategies before players quit their game, and this in turn optimizes ad-generated interaction and in-game virtual goods sales.
Analysts expect the Advanced Analytics segment in the Social Gaming industry to grow rapidly over the period of 2012-2016. The growth of the Advanced Analytics segment is driven by many factors. One of the major drivers is the need for enterprises to optimize consumer relationships. Advanced analytics provides an insight into the purchasing-related demand for various products. This insight is then used by marketers to formulate marketing strategies for greater sales visibility of their products and also to encourage increased consumer satisfaction.
Despite the presence of strong drivers, the growth of the Advanced Analytics segment is curtailed by some serious challenges. The high cost of implementation and lack of awareness are two of the major challenges confronting this market.
The Advanced Analytics segment in the Social Gaming industry is highly fragmented with many small vendors providing gamification tools. However, the market is expected to witness vendor consolidation in the near future as a result of the increasing acquisition of niche vendors by large vendors. Vendors in this market are expecting a high growth rate and hence many investors are funding them. This funding is likely to continue in the near future and this will enhance the attractiveness of the market.
The key vendors dominating this space are Kontagent Inc., Flurry Inc., Mixpanel Inc., Claritics Inc., Vertica Systems Inc., and Totango Ltd.
Advanced Analytics in the Social Gaming industry, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it covers the Global Gamification market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=226245 .
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2016 and what will the growth rate be?
Who are the key industries adopting gamification?
What are the key market trends?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Gamification 2012 - 2017: Opportunities and Market Outlook for Next Generation Brand/Product Advertising through Embedded Gaming (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/150539-gamification-2012-2017-opportunities-and-market-outlook-for-next-generation-brand-product-advertising-through-embedded-gaming.html) –
The report expects Gamification growth to reach $3.6 billion by 2017. It is also estimated that by 2017, 80% of Global 2000 organizations will have gamified applications and/or processes.
This research includes
- Gamification business model analysis
- In-depth analysis of Gamification solution and dynamics
- Analysis of thirty two companies involved in Gamificiation
- Case study analysis of brands capitalizing upon Gamification
- Analysis of Gamification market trends and market projections 2012 - 2017
- Analysis of potential benefit metrics and non-metrics of Gamification for Brands
- Gamification process analysis including game mechanics, design techniques, and features
- Guidelines for Brands, Vendors, Service Providers, and Investors to realize optimal success with Gamification
- Feasibility assessment of Gamification solutions across various industries (education, enterprise, healthcare, education, entertainment)
- Gamification ranks 4th in Top Digital Marketing Trends for 2012
- The Gamification market is anticipated to reach $ 3.6 billion by 2017
- Mobile platform gamification is expected to increase by 90% in USA by 2017
- For global 2000 organizations
80% will gamify products or services by 2017
70% will gamify enterprise process by 2017
- Select industry metrics:
1. The entertainment industry currently holds the lead in the Gamification market (45% market position)
2. The education, healthcare and financial sector will increase dramatically but will not overtake entertainment by 2017
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=150539.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets.