The LogicNets Tech Support Bundle is the result of us listening to customers and enhancing our framework with advanced predictive diagnostics to create a solution that enables expert system technology for the full range of Tech Support processes.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Washington, DC (PRWEB) February 13, 2013
LogicNets® announced today the availability of the LogicNets Tech Support Bundle, an enhanced solution for automating Tech Support processes based on version xii of the company’s LogicNets expert system platform. LogicNets expert decision support solutions are available either as a cloud-based service or as on-premise licensed software. The Tech Support Bundle integrates a mix of new and pre-existing LogicNets functionality, enabling technical organizations to greatly improve the quality of technical support, field service, knowledge management, testing, compliance and training capabilities both for internal staff and end-users.
“The LogicNets Tech Support Bundle is the result of us listening to customers in the Technical Support space and enhancing our Technical Support Framework with advanced predictive diagnostics and adaptive maintenance to create a single, tightly integrated solution that enables expert system technology for the full range of Tech Support and Field Service workflow,” said Jelle Ferwerda, CEO and Founder of LogicNets. “Over the last few years we have greatly enhanced the LogicNets Expert System Core with a wide range of applications and modules used to support different components, workflows, and roles in the technical support environment. Now customers seeking a fully functional solution for automating knowledge delivery can get an all-inclusive standard solution with built-in price discounts.” The bundle includes:
- The LogicNets Tech Support Framework for guided call handling and troubleshooting and structured diagnostic content creation and maintenance.
- The Predictive Diagnostics Module for advanced trouble-shooting with simultaneous modeling of multiple diagnostic pathways, real-time display of the most likely solutions, and adaptive (or heuristic) learning and knowledgebase maintenance.
- The Knowledge Center Module for integrated knowledge management within the expert system.
- The Off-Line Field Service Extension for enabling field service reps with full off-line access of all functionality.
- The LogicNets Toolkit including interfacing with 3rd party product via Web Services, full Mobile Device Support (including native GPS, camera, and barcode and QR scanning features); and advanced reporting.
“LogicNets has endorsed for some time the idea that Expert System technology becomes increasingly vital in response to the exploding complexity and quantity of technical knowledge that must be maintained by technical product companies to support their customers,” Ferwerda explains. “Search is simply not a realistic or efficient tool for finding diagnostic or troubleshooting answers. Our expert system approach can now be cost effectively adopted and rapidly deployed thanks to how we have developed and packaged our new product version for the Tech Support market.”
LogicNets offers on-demand demonstrations of the LogicNets Decision Support Platform and the Technical Support Bundle. Full descriptions of the product as well as a white paper describing the use of Expert Systems as a complement to traditional search are available on the LogicNets.com website.
-- Tweet this: @Logicnets integrates enhanced predictive diagnostics into a complete automated solution for Tech Support and expert knowledge delivery
-- Follow LogicNets at twitter.com/logicnets
-- About LogicNets
LogicNets is a leading developer and provider of Expert System software, delivered to support, service, training, and testing organizations of all sizes as either a web-based service or as on-premise software. The company is located in Washington DC and is committed to the idea that expert knowledge delivery is a critical differentiator as support, service, and testing organizations move beyond simply aggregating data in searchable knowledge-bases. The company’s LogicNets system enables organizations to cost-effectively consolidate expert decision support around a single design and distribution platform in order to capture and automate decision-making logic and maximize how this knowledge can be delivered internally and to customers via a powerful web-based service.
- LogicNets and the LogicNets logo are trademarks of LogicNets Inc. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners -