Nottingham Building Society Launches Four New Mortgage Products
The Nottingham is pleased to announce that we will be launching four new residential fixed rate mortgage products from 9am on Friday 15 February.
(PRWEB UK) 15 February 2013
Martyn Bell, Mortgage Product Manager at The Nottingham, says, "After a successful January, these additions show yet further reductions for two and five year fixed rates at 70% and 80% LTV. All come with a valuation for both purchase and re-mortgages, whilst legals also apply to re-mortgages to keep set-up costs down."
The new products have been priced competitively to support a growing demand from both existing homeowners and FTBs as the housing market picks up. As a top 10 building society (and estate agency) The Nottingham lends up to 95% LTV to FTBs in its East Midlands heartland through its branches and directly by phone. In addition it lends up to 90% LTV nationally throughout England and Wales through selected mortgage brokers and a dedicated telephone team. This service also extends to a range of competitive BTL products for property investors.”
Key Product Points
Rates on three residential products have been reduced:
- 2 year, 2.79% (was 2.99%) fixed, max 80% LTV
- 5 year, 3.44% (was 3.69%) fixed, max 80% LTV
- 5 year, 3.09% (was 3.29) fixed, max 70% LTV
- A new product with a max 70% LTV has been introduced:
- 2 year, 2.49% fixed
- These products are available for purchase and re-mortgage
- There is a £199 upfront Booking Fee which is non-refundable
- There is a £800 Arrangement Fee which is added to the loan on completion
- Free basic valuation for both purchase and re-mortgage applications
- Free legals cost for re-mortgage conveyancing (terms apply)
- These products are available via The Nottingham’s branch network, directly by phone or through selected intermediaries – see http://www.thenottingham.com for full details.