transcosmos will upgrade and expand support services for the optimization and automation of marketing actions targeting individual customers, utilizing IBM's Campaign, Marketing Center and Coremetrics.
Tokyo, Japan (PRWEB) March 26, 2013
transcosmos inc. (Headquarters: Tokyo, Japan; President and COO: Masataka Okuda; TSE First Section: 9715; hereafter, transcosmos) has started offering sales and support services as an authorized distributor for both the “IBM Campaign” (formerly known as Unica Campaign, hereafter Campaign) software, which provides integrated management of processes for online and offline multi-channel campaigns, and the “IBM Marketing Center” (hereafter, Marketing Center)” cloud service, which supports the personalization of online campaigns.
Valuable marketing data accumulated by a company such as membership information, purchasing history and Web access history are generally managed by each of the departments in charge or by specific business applications. It is possible to achieve more precise one-to-one communications based on the purchasing behavior of individual customers across a number of channels through effective utilization of the online and offline channel data that is spread throughout a company, including sources such as the Web, smartphones, e-mail, DM and call centers.
The Campaign software, which provides integrated management of processes for multi-channel campaigns, achieves campaign designs across channels that utilize multiple marketing data, including what kind of offer to send, to whom, when and through which channel, and also improves the effectiveness and efficiency of campaigns by automating the processes for execution and verification of results. In addition, the Marketing Center service that supports the personalization of online campaigns includes as standard features the functions of multiple marketing tools which are usually provided separately, such as e-mail delivery, website personalization and A / B testing, thereby making it possible to perform at one stop the design, execution and automation of personalized marketing actions according to the customer’s online behavior.
Both solutions are likewise linked through the system with the IBM SaaS type website optimization solution “IBM Coremetrics Web Analytics” (hereafter, Coremetrics), and this makes it possible to seamlessly utilize the website access data that is gathered and analyzed by Coremetrics. Taking advantage of its sales performance and implementation know-how as an authorized distributor of Coremetrics, transcosmos will upgrade and expand support services for the optimization and automation of marketing actions targeting individual customers, utilizing Campaign, Marketing Center and Coremetrics.
Furthermore, in the future transcosmos will contribute to the sales growth of companies by enhancing cooperation with its call center and digital marketing businesses, and also by promoting integrated marketing campaigns which utilize a variety of data such as VOC (Voice of Customer), data on social networks, ad delivery data, e-mail data and EC website sales data.
About IBM Campaign (formerly IBM Unica Campaign)
IBM Campaign is an advanced multi-channel campaign management software that has been adopted by more than 1,500 companies worldwide, including those in financial services, insurance, retail, telecommunications, travel and service industries. Through direct system linkage with marketing tools such as online and offline databases and e-mail delivery systems, channel data scattered throughout an enterprise can be effectively utilized to support cross-departmental marketing campaigns. The cycle of design, execution, analysis and improvement for optimal marketing actions can be carried out quickly through marketing department initiatives based on the purchasing behavior of individual customers across a number of channels, without the need for specialized skills or system development.
- Consolidated management of design, execution, analysis and improvement for complex multi-channel campaigns
- Intuitive operation with functions including flowcharts and drag & drop
- Functionality can be expanded through easy linking with the IBM Digital Marketing Optimization Solution, which includes online and offline databases, various marketing tools and the SaaS type website optimization solution Coremetrics
- Optimization of campaigns based on all histories including individual customer action histories, offer contents and responses
- Equipped with more than 50 report templates for visualization of campaign results
About IBM Marketing Center
IBM Marketing Center is a cloud service type campaign management solution for understanding the needs and status of individual customers based on the action history and imported offline data of the customers visiting a website, in order to perform optimal marketing actions. It includes as standard features the functions of multiple marketing tools which are usually provided separately, such as e-mail delivery and content distribution, thereby making it possible to perform at one stop the delivery of targeting e-mail, personalization of Web content and A / B testing. With operations that can be manipulated intuitively by marketers and the automation of campaign scenarios, human error is minimized in complex multi-channel campaigns, while the effectiveness and efficiency of campaigns are maximized.
- Performs personalized marketing actions based on real-time analysis of online action history
- Equipped with e-mail delivery, website personalization, A / B testing and target list extraction functions
- Information including offline customer data and sales results can be imported
- In addition to stand-alone use, expansion is possible by linking with the IBM Digital Marketing Optimization Solution, including the SaaS type website optimization solution Coremetrics
- transcosmos is a registered trade name or trademark of transcosmos inc. in Japan and other countries.
- IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are tradenames of International Business Machines Corporation registered in various countries worldwide.
- Other company names and product or service names mentioned are registered trade names or trademarks of various other companies.
About transcosmos inc.
transcosmos launched operations in 1966. Since then it has combined superior "human resources" with the most up-to-date "technological" capabilities to enhance the competitive strength of its corporate clients by providing them with high value added and superior services. It provides overall IT outsourcing services such as Call Center Services, Business Process Outsourcing Services, and Digital Marketing Services either as standalone solution or as combined services to its corporate clients to optimize their marketing efficiencies, to expand sales and gain new customers in EC business, and to reduce clients operational cost. Further, these services have been expanded beyond Japan, globally, centered in Asia. transcosmos aims to be the "Global IT Partner" of its corporate clients to provide them with high quality outsourcing services on a global scale.
Contact for news media inquiries
Inquiries from the media should be forwarded to transcosmos inc.
Public Relations & Advertising Department