TribeHR offers full HR management functionality in a convenient, easy to use package. It provides companies of all shapes and sizes with a good tool with which to manage HR functions and growth.
Boston, MA & Barcelona, Spain (PRWEB) February 19, 2013
Eval‐Source an industry leader in the analysis of software technology has conducted the TribeHR product review.
The analysts have reviewed the solution based on their own custom evaluation script in order to validate and/or disprove the vendors’ claims. The script was specifically prepared to assess key functionalities and form an impartial analysis for this comprehensive network management solution.
After assessing the business problems addressed by the solution, the targeted market, the pricing model and carrying out a complete functional and technical analysis, GetApp and EvalSource came up with the following conclusions regarding TribeHR’s popular online human resources software for SMBs:
- It caters to practically any type of organization or industry within the SMB space. The tool has the versatility to meet HR requirements within different types of SMBs.
- The platform holds a unique position in the SMB market, moving companies with disparate systems and practically no formal HR processes to a more direct solution focusing on core and strategic HR functions.
- The solution is well tailored to HR managers, business owners, executive leaders and internal recruiters, who need to create a framework and execute HR processes.
- The individual pricing model is adapted to the SMB market and allows an organization to accurately control spending per user.
TribeHR´s key features such as performance management and recognition, human resources information system, social recruiting, payroll, dashboard and integrations have been tested and analyzed in the evaluation process in order to identify the following key differentiators from other similar solutions:
- TribeHR is one of the few solutions in the HR software area to leverage web 2.0. Employees throughout the organization are encouraged to control all aspects of the HR record.
- TribeHR covers the entire HR lifecycle with considerable breadth and depth. Previously, this type of functionality was not often available to SMB organizations, and only existed within very large software suites because the depth of functionality was either insufficient, or very expensive.
- The strong social capabilities within TribeHR enable HR to broaden their candidate pool and harness the power of external experts. Recruiting through LinkedIn and Facebook attracts more applicants, through an easier application process and facilitates an increase in the quality of talent that results from a larger and more qualified pool.
“TribeHR offers full HR management functionality in a convenient, easy to use package. It provides companies of all shapes and sizes, and especially SMBs, with a good tool with which to manage HR functions and growth, support HR practices, simplify and streamline procedures, while increasing employee and corporate engagement,” said Keean Persaud, managing director at Eval-Source .
The full analysis is available at: http://www.getapp.com/blog/independent-analyst-review-of-tribehr-workforce-management/
About TribeHR Corp.
Headquartered in Waterloo, ON and Boston, MA, TribeHR Corp. builds TribeHR, the first truly social human resources management software. Its easy-to-use tools are used by businesses worldwide, allowing companies to focus more on what they do best and less on things that get in the way. For more information, visit http://www.tribehr.com.
GetApp is the largest independent online marketplace that helps small to mid-sized businesses and startups discover, evaluate and manage the perfect cloud business apps for their needs. Its mission is to support millions of users in their "best app" research with comprehensive directories, interactive search tools, side-by-side comparison tables, user reviews and app evaluation resources.
In addition, GetApp serves as a global online marketing channel for thousands of cloud business application developers. GetApp operates primarily in North America and the U.K. It is privately owned and backed by Nauta Capital. For more information, visit http://www.getapp.com.