Trintech will be demonstrating how Cadency Completion provides an integrated document management and XBRL environment to help companies automate and control the content authoring, tagging, review and regulatory submission process.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) May 01, 2013
Trintech, a leading global provider of integrated software solutions for the Last Mile of Finance, has announced that it is sponsoring The SEC Institute’s four-city 28th Midyear SEC Reporting and FASB Forum series. Each of the 2-day events are designed to update corporate financial executives on the latest SEC, FASB and other legal financial developments that impact their areas of responsibility over the near term and for year-end reporting.
During the program, Rob Blake, XBRL expert and Trintech Director of Product Strategy for Disclosure Solutions will be presenting “XBRL: A Robocop in the Midst?” Mr. Blake’s presentation will provide attendees with:
- Overview of recent XBRL mandate changes made by the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC);
- Update on the U.S. GAAP 2013 taxonomies and the importance of early adoption;
- Current state and next steps of the SEC’s “Robocop” Accounting Quality Model
- The expanding global footprint of XBRL and the impact on multi-national organizations
The SEC Institute 28th Midyear SEC Reporting and FASB Forum events will be held in the following cities:
- Washington DC, May 16-17 at the Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City.
- Dallas TX, May 20-21 at the Four Seasons Resort & Club at Las Colinas.
- New York NY, June 17-18 at the Hilton New York.
- San Francisco CA, June 24-25 at The Ritz-Carlton San Francisco.
As a sponsor of each event, Trintech will also be highlighting Cadency™ Completion, an integral part of Cadency, Trintech’s ground-breaking financial governance solution focused on streamlining and optimizing the entire record-to-report (R2R) process. Trintech will be demonstrating how Cadency Completion provides an integrated document management and XBRL environment to help companies automate and control the content authoring, tagging, review and regulatory submission process.
For more information about the conference please visit http://www.trintech.com/about-trintech/news-events/calendar-of-events.
Cadency™ is a product of Trintech, the leading provider of financial solutions for the Record-to-Report process. More than 650 clients in 41 countries including half of the Fortune 50 and the FTSE 100 rely on us to optimize resources, reduce costs, manage risk and monitor activities across the entire finance organization worldwide. Trintech offices are located in the United States, the United Kingdom, The Netherlands, France, Ireland and Hong Kong, with partners in South Africa, Latin America and across the Asia Pacific region. For more information on how Cadency can help you orchestrate your Rhythm of Finance™ visit http://www.trintech.com.