Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) May 04, 2013
Changing Regulatory and Reimbursement Scenario for Medical Devices in the US Market looks at the regulatory landscape and reimbursement scenario in the US for four medical device markets: cardiovascular devices, neurostimulation devices, diagnostic imaging devices and endoscopy devices.
The report provides comprehensive information on establishment registration, medical device listing, Premarket Notification (510k) or Premarket Approval (PMA), Investigational Device Exemption (IDE) for clinical studies, Quality System (QS) regulation, labeling requirements, and Medical Device Reporting (MDR). The report also reviews the reimbursement scenario in these medical device markets.
Scope of “Changing Regulatory and Reimbursement Scenario for Medical Devices in the US Market” http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/239438-changing-regulatory-and-reimbursement-scenario-for-medical-devices-in-the-us-market.html :
- The report analyzes the regulatory and reimbursement scenario for medical devices in the US.
- Information on the regulatory landscape in the US: establishment registration, medical device listing, Premarket Notification (510k) or PMA, IDE for clinical studies, QS regulation, labeling requirements, and MDR.
- Information on reimbursement coverage in the US for cardiovascular devices, neurostimulation devices, diagnostic imaging devices and endoscopy devices.
- Annualized market revenue data, forecast to 2018, for the transcatheter heart valves market, left ventricular assist devices market and endoscopy devices market.
- Qualitative analysis of key trends in the US regulatory and reimbursement landscape.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the reimbursement trends in the US medical devices market.
- Design and enhance your product development, marketing, and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify, understand and capitalize on the next big thing in the US medical devices market landscape.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the US medical devices market and the factors shaping it.
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=239438.
Table of Contents:
1. Executive Summary
3. Overview of the Healthcare Reform Bill
4. Regulatory Landscape in the US
5. Changing Reimbursement Scenario in the Medical Device Market
- Cardiovascular Devices
- Neurostimulation Devices
- Diagnostic Imaging Devices
- Endoscopy Devices
List of Tables
List of Figures
Explore more reports on Medical Devices Market, Endoscopy Devices, Cardiovascular Device, Diagnostic Imaging, Neurology Devices, Endoscopic Devices, Respiratory Devices, Surgical Equipment, Patient Monitoring, Urology Devices, Computed Tomography, Dental Devices and more @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/medical-devices/
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe.