Aall In Limo Service Shares the Top Romantic Ideas for Valentine’s Day in San Diego
This Valentine’s Day, surprise that special someone with something outside of the box. Aall In Limo Service shares its top picks for romantic date ideas in San Diego County.
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) January 17, 2013
Valentine’s Day is a day to show our loved ones just how special we think they are. From a romantic dinner for two to champagne and chocolates on the beach, there are several ways to express a couple’s love on the most romantic day of the year.
Aall In Limo Service outlines some of the best Valentine’s date ideas in San Diego:
Dinner in: This year, treat that special someone to a candlelit home-cooked meal paired with his or her favorite wine or champagne. Taking the time to prepare a meal and having the time to eat and talk without all of the noise of a busy restaurant is priceless. If it’s nice out, consider sitting outside to add to the romance.
- Picnic in the park: No one ever outgrows a romantic picnic in the park. Pick up a basket and fill it with the necessities: French bread and a variety of gourmet meats and cheeses, olives, fruit and champagne. Don’t forget the chocolates or swing by your local French bakery for some yummy desserts to indulge in. Don’t forget a blanket to sit on and maybe some small candles (you can pick some up at your local dollar store). To make the date different and fun, pick up a couple kites at the local toy store and fly kites with your date before sitting down for lunch or dinner. Kite flying never gets old and will remind your date just how fun you are.
- Take a gondola ride: Indulge in the magic of Venice right here in San Diego this Valentine’s Day by taking a private gondola ride through the enchanting canals of the Coronado Cays. Each gondola ride is 50 minutes and is something your date will never forget. A complimentary appetizer or dessert plate is included and guests can bring their own wine, champagne or other beverage. Ice buckets, glassware and wine openers are supplied.
- Moonlight walk on the beach: San Diego is home to some of the most beautiful beaches. This Valentine’s Day, take advantage of the beauty and take your date for a romantic moonlight stroll. Bring a blanket and some champagne to enjoy after your stroll. Not sure where to go? La Jolla Cove never fails in the romance category.
- Hot air balloon ride: Soak in breathtaking views while flying over the beautiful neighborhoods of San Diego or over Temecula Valley Wine Country. Sip champagne while soaking in the beautiful scenery. This is a Valentine’s date your special someone won’t forget.
- Wine tasting in Temecula Valley Wine Country: Take that special someone on a romantic wine tasting tour through the gorgeous Temecula Wine Country. Enjoy wine and cheese and wine and chocolate pairings and make sure to stop at a winery that has live music so you and your date can sit back and enjoy music while sipping exquisite wines.
- The Prado area in Balboa Park: Take your date on a romantic stroll through the beautiful walkways of Balboa Park. Soak in the Spanish Moor Architecture so you feel as though you are in another era. After your stroll, dine at the Prado, or if you want to do something more low key, consider having a picnic on the grass.
- Dinner and a movie, 50s style at the Drive-In: Pack a special meal and a blanket and head to your local drive-in theater for a romantic dinner and a movie. Check out what’s playing ahead of time to make sure it’s something you and your date will want to see. There are two drive-ins in San Diego – the South Bay and Santee.
- Escape to Julian for a hike and a carriage ride: If you want to escape from the everyday hustle and bustle and do something a little outside of the box, take your date up to Julian and go on a beautiful hike. After your hike, stroll the quaint town, eat some apple pie and go on a carriage ride. This is the perfect place to get refreshed and feel like you are in another place.
According to Aall In Limo Service, the following restaurants offer some of the most romantic meals for two:
- 1500 Ocean at the Hotel Del Coronado: To indulge in timeless elegance, treat your date to an amazing 5 course meal. Wine pairings are available. The price: $125/person.
- Addison at The Grand Del Mar: Enjoy a decadent Contemporary French 6 course dinner and pair it with incredible wines. The price: $185/person; $285 with wine pairings.
- BICE Downtown San Diego: Enjoy a romantic Italian 3 course dinner. Seatings will be at 5 p.m., 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. Complimentary dessert wine will be given to guests who enjoy the first and third seating. The price: $56/person.
- Firenze Trattoria in Encinitas: This romantic Italian restaurant will feature a 3 course dinner you won’t forget. The price: $60/person.
- Ruth Chris Steakhouse (Downtown and Del Mar): This is one of the most luxurious and romantic steakhouses in San Diego. Your Valentine will feel so special to be treated to such a nice meal. Enjoy the steak and lobster for $46/person.
- Veranda Fireside Lounge & Restaurant: Enjoy beautiful views and a delicious 4 course Mediterranean meal. The price: $59/person; $99 with wine pairings.
About Aall In Limo Service
Aall In Limo Service, LLC is a premiere San Diego limo company, dedicated to providing professional and friendly customer service at an affordable price. Aall In Limo Service, LLC strives to provide high quality transportation services for people throughout San Diego County. We are currently offering special prices for Valentine’s Day and weekend. We can help make this Valentine’s Day one you and your special someone will never forget! For pricing and other information, contact the friendly and professional staff at Aall In Limo Service, LLC at 1-858-336-1894.