Vasectomy Reversal Success Rates and Cost - Dr. Buch Sets the Record Straight

Dr. Jeffrey Buch exposes the true meaning about vasectomy reversal success rates and costs in a new article. Buch is one of only two vasectomy reversal surgeons offering a money back guarantee, and he will be announcing his participation in a 3rd party verification system.

  • Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInEmail a friend
This is the reason Dr. Buch is one of only 2 doctors in America offering a Money Back Guarantee on your vasectomy reversal, so that you can rest assured that Dr. Buch achieves the vasectomy reversal success rates he claims

Dallas, TX (PRWEB) June 18, 2013

Vasectomy reversal success rates (http://www.vasectomyreversal.com) vary widely from one doctor to another and from one clinic to another. According to Dr. Jeffrey Buch, Director of Legacy Male Health Institute and who is nationally recognized as one of the best vasectomy reversal doctors in America, some clinics and doctors who perform this procedure in office under local anesthesia at reduced cost promote success rates of 90% for return of sperm in cases done before 9 years have passed from time of vasectomy to time of reversal.

If they truly get these success rates, then Dr. Buch agrees that the “skewed 90%” of clients have saved some money. However, the other 10% of clients whose reversal fails, then an increased cost and decreased vasectomy reversal success rates is certain unless the microsurgical vasectomy reversal is performed by a true expert in this procedure such as Dr. Buch.

Dr. Buch relates a 95% vasectomy reversal success rate for patients who are 9 years removed from time of vasectomy to time of reversal. His low cost competitors simply average the success rates of those clients between 1 and 9 years post reversal to report their 90% success rates. If they were to separate out only those who were 9 years post vasectomy at time of vasectomy reversal, then they most likely have a success rate much lower than 90% for return of sperm according to Dr. Buch.

Unfortunately, there are no 3rd party organizations currently verifying the success rate of one Doctor or Clinic versus another. This is the reason Dr. Buch is one of only 2 doctors in America offering a Money Back Guarantee on your vasectomy reversal, so that you can rest assured that Dr. Buch achieves the vasectomy reversal success rates that he says he gets.

In fact, in the next several months, Dr. Buch will begin participation with an independent 3rd party to verify his success rates in association with independently monitored patient satisfaction surveys. Dr. Buch feels very strongly in providing the public with all the relevant information they need to make a difficult yet well informed decision on which vasectomy reversal doctor they should choose.

About Legacy Male Health Institute:
Legacy Male Health Institute is a Dallas-based male infertility clinic led by Dr. Jeffrey Buch. Dr. Buch is a leading expert in microsurgical vasectomy reversals.

For more info visit:
http://vasectomyreversal.com

PR Inquiries:
http://www.seo1-medical.com
1-888-263-9434


Contact

Follow us on: Contact's Facebook Contact's Twitter Contact's LinkedIn Contact's Google Plus

Attachments

Vasectomy Reversal Specialist Dr. Buch Vasectomy Reversal Specialist Dr. Buch

Vasectomy Reversal Specialist Dr. Buch