Dallas, TX (PRWEB) December 03, 2012
The US is the largest wealth market in the world, accounting for 5.1 million or 30% of the total number of worldwide HNWIs in 2011. This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in the US and highlights the top performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry .
- This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in the United States.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2011. This enables us to determine how well the country''s HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
The report features:
- Independent market sizing of US HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2011
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2016
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs and UHNWI growth rates in every state
- Number of UHNWIs in all major cities
- Fastest growing cities for UHNWIs
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in the US
- Size of local wealth management industry
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country.
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database also includes up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. With the database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2016.
- Detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
- The number of HNWIs in the United States decreased by 3.1% over the review period from 5.3 million HNWIs in 2007 to 5.1 million HNWIs in 2011.
- Over the forecast period, the total number of US HNWIs is forecast to grow by 19.4%, to reach 6.1 million in 2016.
- In 2011, business interests were the largest asset class for HNWIs in the US (29% of total HNWI assets), followed by equities (26.7%), real estate (17.4%), fixed income (11.1%), cash (8.6%) and alternatives (7.3%).
- With 39,378 UHNWIs, the US accounts for a high 32% of the total number of worldwide UHNWIs in 2011.
- New York City is the largest city for US UHNWIs, accounting by 7.4% of total US UHNWIs with 2,929 individuals. There are also sizable UHNWI populations in Los Angeles (950 UHNWIs), Chicago (804 UHNWIs), Houston (777 UHNWIs), Dallas (564 UHNWIs) and San Francisco (511 UHNWIs).
- Greenwich was the top performing city for UHNWIs, with numbers rising by 39% from 252 in 2007 to over 350 in 2011. This was boosted by the movement of a large number UHNWIs out of Manhattan and into Connecticut.
Browse more reports on Banking and Financial Services Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/banking-services/
Contact email@example.com for further information.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports (http://www.reportsnreports.com/ ) library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.