“For 30 years, PSA-TEC has served as a resource for system integrators to gain the knowledge necessary to meet the challenges they face in the evolving security industry," said Bill Bozeman, CEO and President at PSA Security Network.
Norwalk, CT (PRWEB) May 11, 2010
This year’s PSA-TEC conference program will feature a State of the Industry presentation on Thursday, May 27 at 8:00am in Room 33 of the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center. The session will involve an analysis of current and future market trends, convergence, and strategic partnerships from a panel representing different sectors of the security industry. These thought leaders will aim to provide systems integrators with the latest information they need to succeed in the market place, whether their focus is on government, commercial, or residential projects.
Moderated by security consultant Sandra Jones of Sandra Jones and Company, the panel will comprise top industry leaders in physical security, network integration, low voltage communications, commercial sound and info-security, including:
- Bill Bozeman - CEO and President - PSA Security Network® Representing electronic security systems integrators
- Dave Carter - Managing Director - Security Network of America (SNA) Representing independent security alarm monitoring, installing & servicing companies
- Richard Chace - CEO and Executive Director - Security Industry Association (SIA) Representing physical security manufacturers and service providers
- Paul Cronin - CEO - 1nservice Representing network and technology integrators
- Brian Hansen - Specification Engineer - Leviton / President - BICSI Representing information technology systems (ITS) including voice, data, electronic safety & security, and audio & video technologies
- Chuck Wilson - Executive Director - National Systems Contractors Association (NSCA) Representing integrators in commercial electronic systems and low-voltage
“For 30 years, PSA-TEC has served as a resource for system integrators to gain the knowledge necessary to meet the challenges they face in the evolving security industry. The State of the Industry presentation furthers that mission by providing attendees with critical insights to better to position themselves and their companies for success in the future,” said Bill Bozeman, CEO and President at PSA Security Network.
PSA-TEC will be held at the in Rosemont, IL, May 24-28, 2010 and is open to all security professionals. For more information or to register for PSA-TEC, please visit: http://www.psatec.com.
With an unbiased educational offering, unmatched peer-to-peer networking and a highly-recognized standard of quality, PSA-TEC provides the security community with the only targeted industry gathering designed with the broad spectrum of needs and requirements for all levels of system integrators. The 5-day event covers basic technical training, advanced management, in-depth certification, plus the latest products and technology in a growing exhibit hall. http://www.psatec.com