The methods can be used by those just launching their own practice and by practitioners with established clinics. His marketing methods utilize multiple means, from social media to incentives.
Denville, NJ (PRWEB) April 06, 2013
“It’s essential to market your clinic, but it doesn’t have to be a costly process,” said Chhoda. “Some of the most effective methods are simple, low-cost and rely on a combination of techniques designed to place your name in the public eye.”
Chhoda said his marketing techniques speak directly to patients. They can be used individually or in any combination. The methods can be used by those just launching their own practice and by practitioners with established clinics. His marketing methods utilize multiple means, from social media to incentives. He said it’s critical that clinicians keep in mind that they must demonstrate to clients how the practice can help them.
- Patient newsletters – in print form or online to showcase a practice’s services and specialties;
- Customer appreciation days – are opportunities to present clients with small tokens of appreciation, such as key chains imprinted with the clinic’s name and phone number;
- Use local media – to write a column for the local newspaper, and submit press releases to announce new services, products and staff members. Make the clinic’s expertise available to TV and radio stations.
- Social media and blogs – to increase visibility and connect with potential patients;
- Speak and give presentations - at local groups and organizations on preventing accidents, the importance of exercise or how physical therapy can help the individual;
- Print and recorded media – write a book or record a CD/DVD about the clinic’s services and the benefits of physical therapy;
- Patient contact – can involve a personal note by mail, an email, or text or voice message to inquire about a patient’s health or offer an incentive for return visits.
Chhoda’s new top seven marketing tips are designed to attract new patients and keep established clients coming back for their physical therapy needs. The techniques are low-cost and provide clinicians with an opportunity to win patients with their expertise, along with their warm and sincere demeanor.
Chhoda’s office can be reached by phone at 201-535-4475. For more information, visit the website at http://www.emrnews.com.
ABOUT NITIN CHHODA
Nitin Chhoda PT, DPT is a licensed physical therapist, a certified strength and conditioning specialist and an entrepreneur. He is the author of "Physical Therapy Marketing For The New Economy" and “Marketing for Physical Therapy Clinics” and is a prolific speaker, writer and creator of products and systems to streamline medical billing and coding, electronic medical records, health care practice management and marketing to increase referrals. He has been featured in numerous industry magazines, major radio and broadcast media, and is the founder of Referral Ignition training systems and the annual Private Practice Summit. Chhoda speaks extensively throughout the U.S., Canada and Asia. He is also the creator of the Therapy Newsletter and Clinical Contact, both web-based services to help private practices improve communication with patients, delivery better quality of care and boost patient retention.