PTPA Media is thrilled to announce that The Kobo Vox™ Colour eReader available at Indigo has earned the PTPA Seal of Approval
Toronto, Ontario (PRWEB) March 15, 2012
Indigo Books & Music Inc. is proud to announce that the Kobo Vox™ Colour eReader is a winner with modern moms. Available at Indigo, Chapters and indigo.ca, the Kobo Vox™ (SRP $199) has earned the Parent Tested Parent Approved seal of approval from North America’s largest parent tester community for its dynamic, integrated eReader. Built by readers for readers, the Kobo Vox™ Colour eReader expands the reading experience for busy parents in an email-accessing, web-browsing, life-organizing, cookbook-optimizing, app-infused multi-media device. PTPA Media is a credible third-party resource for parents with over 40,000 volunteer parent-testers helping parents to discover award-winning products and services that are recommended by families.
What are Parent Tested Parent Approved families saying about the Kobo Vox Colour eReader?
“The Kobo Vox is now officially my new favorite way to read. As a bookaholic I thought that it would be difficult to give up the feeling of holding a hard cover but Kobo makes it incredibly rewarding. I love that I no longer have to worry about how many books I can fit in my suitcase as they now all fit on one thin device. “
- Sharon Vinderine, CEO, PTPA Media
“This is such a great and convenient product, especially for a busy working mother of 2 children.” - Maria Louisa O.
“Don't think twice when it comes to e-readers. Kobo Vox takes e-reading to the next level. Everything you need to connect with others via the web and your books are easily accessible in this easy to use e-reader. A good book is a good book whether you read it on paper back or via e-reader, Kobo Vox.”
- Erica A.
“I loved this device. Having the wifi and sharing capability really made it a winner.”
- Dee B.
Multitasking moms embracing eReading with the Kobo Vox can:
- share the joy of eReading with kids through popular full-colour kids’ eBooks for Kobo Vox, like the Robert Munsch classic Love You Forever
- help kids learn with the interactive Read Along feature that connects highlighted words to instructive audio; kids can earn and collect badges for reading milestones too
- enjoy a dynamic reading experience with vivid colour multi-touch screen that brings more than 2.5 million eBooks and popular magazines to life in full colour
- join the conversation with Reading Life™ seamlessly connecting with friends on Facebook™
- share thoughts on current reads, ask questions, spark debate and even make annotations directly on the pages of an eBook
- stay organized with eBooks, magazines, newspapers, and blogging tools all in one place through the Kobo Vox’s email, web browser and 15,000 free Android apps, including Twitter™ and Facebook™
To discover more about the Kobo Vox and eReading, please visit, indigo.ca.
About Indigo Books & Music Inc.
With books always at our heart and soul, at Indigo we are about telling stories and creating experiences. Indigo is Canada’s largest purveyor of ideas and inspiration to enrich your life, with books, specialty toys, gifts and lifestyle enhancing products that affordably offer intrinsic quality, beauty and timeless design. Indigo is a publicly traded Canadian company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (IDG). As the largest book and specialty retailer in Canada, Indigo operates in all provinces under different banners including Indigo Books & Music; Indigo Books, Gifts, Kids; IndigoSpirit, Chapters, The World's Biggest Bookstore, and Coles. The online channel, indigo.ca, features books, eBooks, toys, music and DVDs, and hosts the award winning Indigo Online Community.
About PTPA Media Inc.
PTPA Media provides an objective framework for appraising and promoting new products designed to enrich family living. The company's mission is to marry innovative companies with discerning consumers, to improve consumer access to quality products and services for their families and homes.
Vice President, Public Relations
Indigo Books & Music Inc.
Founder and CEO,
PTPA Media Inc.