(Vocus) October 15, 2010
Pullman Bangkok King Power hotel, the first Pullman hotel in the world, is offering an all inclusive stay and Polo package for two nights in a bid to enhance the sport tourism industry in Thailand. The special package includes two nights stay at the premier hotel, one day at the Siam Polo Park and other complimentary perks from the hotel.
Part of the King Power Duty Free Complex, Pullman Bangkok King Power Hotel’s 386 stylish rooms and suites provide the best of Asian hospitality and easy access to the exuberant city of Bangkok. Guests enjoy direct access to a myriad of shopping boutiques without the traffic at the King Power Duty Free Complex, and convenient connection to other shopping centers in the city via the BTS sky train and expressway. Pullman Bangkok King Power is also the only hotel in Bangkok to provide guests with Polo services at Siam Polo Park located in the VR Sports Club.
- Two nights accommodation in a Deluxe room with complimentary breakfast for 2 persons
- 700 Baht Food & Beverage credit per stay (excluding room service)
- 500 Baht laundry credit per stay
- One day at the Siam Polo Park, including
o round trip transfer
o 1-hour instructed Polo lesson in the morning (between 7am and 10am , with two horses - 30 minutes with each horse)*
o 4 chukkas in the afternoon (between 3.30pm and 6pm, with one horse per chukka)*
*for 1 person
The all-inclusive Polo package starts from 31,800 Baht nett including taxes and service charge, with 27,316 Baht nett per each additional night. The offer is valid for both member and non-member of Siam Polo Club. More information is available and booking can be made at pullmanbangkokkingpower.com
Pullman is Accor’s upscale hotel brand designed with the requirements of business women and men in mind. Located in the main regional and international cities, Pullman hotels provide an extensive range of tailored services, access to groundbreaking technologies, and "Co-Meeting", a new approach to organizing meetings, seminars and high-end incentives. At Pullman hotels, business travelers can choose between being independent or choosing help from our staff available round the clock. By the end of 2010, the Pullman network will include 60 hotels across Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia-Pacific and Latin America. In time, we anticipate a network of over 300 establishments around the world.
Further information concerning Pullman hotels is available on the website http://www.pullmanhotels.com
Accor, a major global group and the European leader in hotels, as well as the global leader in services to corporate clients and public institutions, operates in nearly 100 countries with 150,000 employees. It offers to its clients over 40 years of expertise in two core businesses:
- Hotels, with the Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure, Suitehotel, Ibis, all seasons, Etap Hotel, Formule 1 and Motel 6 brands, representing 4,000 hotels and nearly 500,000 rooms in 90 countries, as well as strategically related activities, such as Lenôtre;
- Services, with 30 million people in 40 countries benefiting from Accor Services products in employee and public benefits, rewards and loyalty, and expense management.