Bohemia, NY (PRWEB) May 31, 2013
On May 31, Online beauty supply store NewVo Beauty offers product suggestions for how to achieve summer hairstyles that promote healthy hair.
According to an article published on Female First, hair needs more attention during the summer months. Natural elements like the sun and pool or sea water can cause damage to hair. In order to protect hair, the article offers these tips:
- Sea Salt Damage: Hair that is submerged in the ocean and then dried out in the sun can take its toll. Try using a weekly deep conditioning treatment. “We suggest using a product like Keratin Complex, which adds moisture and protein to your hair,” says NewVo Beauty representative Sara Greenstone.
- Add Volume- Get gorgeous summer hair by adding mousse to wet hair and combing through it. This will add volume to hair and work to combat the effects of summer heat.
- Beachy Waves- Add texture to your hair to create a wavy look. Use a sea-salt texturizing spray to get the look. Greenstone suggests that wavy hair is a perfect look for the summertime. “Just add a little texture and let it dry naturally,” she says. “Texturizing spray also gives your hair a break from heated styling tools.”
- Add Shine- A great shine spray can help give dry locks a healthier appearance. Be careful not to use too much spray in order to avoid a greasy look.
- Defeat Chlorine- The harsh chemicals in pools, like chlorine, can dry out and cause color damage to hair. Try conditioning hair with a moisturizing treatment and washing it with a shampoo directly after taking a swim. “Use a hair care line like Pureology,” suggests Greenstone. “They have a great hydrating line that does not contain sulfates, which can dry out your hair even more.”
NewVo Beauty sells over 5,000 professional beauty salon products. Committed to providing quality, hard-to-find premium products and great service, NewVo Beauty offers high-demand salon merchandise at affordable prices. They’re available 24/7 to answer any queries to ensure customers have a great buying experience.